Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Hey." He said as soon as he seen her. "Hi." She said quickly wiping her face quickly. "Laura I'm so sorry." He said. "No its okay." She said. He sat down with her. "Why are you here?" She asked. He sighed. "Dell told me what kinda happened but not all. She told me that you guys came to talk about me moving in." He said. "We also talked about what happened between us." She said lowly. "What did he say?" He asked. "He broke up with me." She said with tears forming once again. "Hey hey!! Look at me." He said pulling up her face. She actually looked him in the eyes with out any anger behind. "He's not worth your tears. If he loves you like he says, then he would be right here by your side." He said wiping off the tears dropping from her face. He blew on her face. She chuckled. "Stop. That's not cute anymore." She said. He let go of her face and raised an eyebrow.

"Wait you thought it was cute?" He smirked. "Don't make me slap you". She said. He chuckled. He always could cheer her up even without trying to. "Woah! I've had plenty of those these past few days. I'm good." He said. "I want to be alone." She said. "Then come home. We're making cupcakes and I made spagetti with meatballs." He smiled. She smiled slightly. "Just for me?" She asked. "Well…Katie never tried it so…" He started. Her smile faltered. "I'm kidding."He joked. She rolled her eyes. "I'll catch up." She said. "If you don't show up in 5 minutes, I'm dragging you home". He threatened. "What? You haven't even left." She said. "Good point. Lets go." He said picking her up and running. "Hey!"

"This is amazing." She smiled brightly. "Yeah. I always beat mommy at cooking. I make a mean dinner." He said bragging. "Yeah right. See your dad is only good with desserts. He makes amazing spagetti but anything else psh…Call the firefighters." She said. "Really?" She asked. "Yes/No." They said. They glared at each other. "He once burnt toast so bad, I had to open every door and window in the house. Then we had cops show up to ask what happened." She said looking in his direction. She laughed. "Even I know not to keep toast in for that long."She said. "Oh yeah?" He asked. "Yeah. Everytime mommy looks tired and peaceful sleeping, I make my own breakfast." She said. "Laura!" He said. "What? Its not like she's making pancakes! She's just toasting a piece of bread in a machine." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. A machine. That requires electricity! Do you want to electrocute her!? Katie from now on, no making breakfast unless you wake mommy or me." He said. "Huh? I've been doing it for awhile." She said. He looked over at her. "Laura!!" He said. "What!?" She asked. "Will you excuse us for a moment?" He smiled at her. "No. Stay." She said. She looked between them. "Mom can I have a cupcake?" She asked. "Only one. I don't want you to stay up for too  long." She said. She smiled and picked one up. "This is awesome!" She smiled smushing frosting all over her face. They laughed.

"Sing me a song." She told him as he tucked her into bed. "What?"He asked. "R5.I love those guys!!" She chuckled. "Oh yeah? Who's your favorite?" He asked. "My dad." She said. He smiled. "Sike! Uncle Rocky!!" She joked. He pouted. "Aww. Look at that face." She mocked him. She did the same face. She walked. "Are we good here?" She asked. "Yeah mommy." She smiled. "Goodnight". She walked over pecked her cheek. "How about one for daddy?" He pouted. "Shut up."She said. "You never said no." He pointed out. She raised her finger and hid it from Katie's view. "You already have." He smirked. She rolled her eyes and walked out.

"Is she asleep?" She asked as he walked into the room. "Yeah. So arrangements?" He asked. "Well. Kacey is not allowing anything so I suggest you go over there and spend the night with her." She suggested. "But your all alone." He said. "It's okay. Go spend time with her. I'm fine. Thanks for today." She said getting ready for bed. "Well see you in the morning". He said. "Thanks.You too." She said and turned her light out. She turned away from his sight and silently cried. He sighed and walked over to her. He laid next to her. "Sh…" He said calming her down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raura!!! No promises though:) Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥