Chapter Three

She was thought to be crazy. But she was sane. She just didn't like that she's expected to give birth to his love child. Now even the thought of him sickened her. But can she help it? She had thoughts of probably getting rid of him or her. But its not fair to make an innocent child suffer. She was blessed to even be able to have this baby. Her career was just kicking off and she's well known around here but now that she's pregnant, everything's gonna change. It will change massively. She can't let anyone know besides her coworkers. She mainly can not have him knowing. As of this moment, she has no reason and any reason to think of his feelings. She'll bring up their child and she'll bring them up well.

"Ross!!!" She shouted. "What?" He asked annoyed. ""Who is she?" She asked irritated. "My best friend." He lied. "Your best friend? How come you guys look more than friends?" She asked. "She was a very close friend. I miss her". He lied but also told the truth. "Did she die?" She asked a bit joyed. See she strives on someone's pain. "No!!" He shouted suprising her. "Okay." She said annoyed. "Why do you have a drawer filled with all of stuff?" She asked walking over to it. She moved him out the way. There were tons of pictures. Their first kiss, their first date, their first anniversary etc. She was able to see right through him. She held his arm tightly. He looked at her. "She's your ex isn't she?" She asked. She gritted her teeth. "Let go." He told her. He took everything and put it away. Something caught her eye. The ring. He closed it and locked it up. He left it like that so she'd see it like that. He could hide it later. She clenched her jaw. It took only a moment to realize that with just one look, he fell in love. This was gonna be a long time. She knew what she had to do. She walked out without saying a word. He hid it and walked out.

4 years later and she's known all over the place. She was scheduled to be on a flight to New York. "Mommy! Mommy!" Her little girl called as she ran towards her mom. "Hey sweetie. What's up?" She asked her. "I want pancakes with little chocolate chips in them". She told her mom. She smiled. "Sweetie. I'll make them but we have to go." She told her. "Go where?" She asked her mom. "Mommy has a job offer in New York. I'll be designing clothes for you." She told her pecking her nose. She giggled. She won't deny that she had features of her father but she wouldn't admit it either. "So I can wear anything you draw?" She asked her. She'll also admit that she was as intelligent as he was but not in front of them all. "Mommy?" She called. "Yes?" She asked. "When will daddy be back?" She asked. There it is. The blood rushed to her head. "I'll go make the pancakes." She told her. She got up and placed her on her feet. "Go play." She told her. She smiled but she only did it because she knew she upset her mom. She only wanted to ease her.

"Mama?" She asked. "Hm?" She asked looking away from her drawings. "There was this on the door step." She told her. She picked it up off her small hands. She smiled and placed her on her lap. She opened the letter. "No way!" She said. "What?" She asked. "Mommy is invited to the VMA's." She smiled. "What's that?" She asked. She smiled at her curiousity. She sat there explaining it to her as she packed up. She did have a jet to catch. She kept her daughter under wraps for sometime and she couldn't under any circumstances let anybody know. Especially now with both her parents being famous. Just only one knew of her existence. She was fine with that. Everytime she brings him up, her blood boils. She hated him. Hate might be a strong word but it fits perfectly for her. The way she felt couldn't even be put into words. "Mom! Were gonna be late! Chop Chop!" She told her mom teasingly. She smiled. "Katie?" She called her. The little girl knew what was coming. "No mommy." She laughed. She took her bear and quickly dashed off. "I'm coming." She said ran after her daughter. "Ahahaha!" She laughed as she was tickled the life out of. "Mommy! Okay!" She said. Laura laughed. She felt complete. She smiled as she watched her catch her breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No more school for me!!!:)  Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥