Chapter Thirty-Eight

His phone rang. "Hey!" He waved. "Hey Ross." She smiled. "How's the photoshoot?" He asked. "Pretty nice. See look it."She  said showing him the new line. "Wow. Okay. Did you hear about Laura's new line?" He asked smiling. She rolled her eyes. "Yes. I did." She said not caring the slightest. "Well work it for me. I wanna see." He winked. She giggled. "You know I'll always." She smirked. He bit his lip. "What did you call for before we start having phone sex?" He asked. She giggled. "I called to check up on you. How are you?" She asked. "You know..The usual." He trailed off. "The usual meaning?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Together with Katie and Laura." He said oblivious of the concept. Her lips twitched. "Doesn't Katie go to school?" She asked. "Yeah. But don't worry. Laura and I just see each other during the presence of Katie." He lied. "Okay. Well I have to get back but I'll call you after dinner." She said. He smiled. "See you then. I love you." He said. "I love you too." She said and hung up.

"Ross Shor Lynch! Get down here now!" She shouted at him. "Dude calm down. It's not like I'm gonna trip and fall." He said. She glared at him. "You have no idea what the outcome may be now get down from there!" She shouted at him. "Your not my mom!" He said. "But I am your girlfriend who loves and cares for you. If you don't come down from that roof, either I'm coming up or we're done!" She said. "Be down in 2." He said rushing to get off the roof. She laughed to herself.  He then came outside drenched in water. She laughed. "You planned this didn't you?!" He asked. His siblings then came out laughing their heads off. "We love you soooo much." They laughed. He turned towards her clearly upset that she played him. She was just enjoying the view. He turned around to walk away.Being fake upset. "Get away." He said as she followed him. "I'm sorry." She said grabbing his arm and hugging him. "If you wanted to feel my abs, you could've asked",He smirked. She rolled her eyes taking his hands. She entwined their fingers, looking up at him. He leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back as she rolled his shirt off him. He smiled. She smiled back and kissed him again, arms around his bare neck. R5 looked at them. "Eww." They all muttered as they walked away. "Not cool". Rocky said and walked away too. "Always gotta ruin our fun. Kissing and hugging and cuddling- Man I need a girlfriend." Ryland said walking away. "Riker!" Rocky called. "The park." He said. They nodded and made their way to the car. She pulled away. "Did you hear something?" She asked. He shook his head. "Nope." He said pulling her back. 'They have to get married!' Rydel thought.

"Oh my god! Laura that's the 25th dress you have put on! Everything looks amazing! Beautiful! You look drop dead goregeous in each every one that you tried on!" He said frustrated. She giggled. "Well thank you." She said. He sighed. "Can I go then?" He asked. "You wanted to stare at me right? Well stare all you want at these 170 photos. We need to pick the best ones. Be back in 4 minutes." She said. He face palmed himself. "I like looking at the real thing better than some dumb pictures." He said. She blushed. "That's good. Thank you." She said. He rolled his eyes. "Will you please stop now?! You made your point. I'll stop staring at you." He said. She pretended not to hear it. "Wha? What was that?" She asked holding out her ear towards him. He grabbed her. "Let go of me!" She said. "As soon as you stop acting stupid." He said. She chuckled and elbowed him in the gut. "Ow!" He said. "That's great. Now lets go." She said holding out a box. He tilted his head. "Bring or I-" He cut her off. "Yes Ma'am." He said picking it up. She smirked.

They organized everything in their home. Laura finished 3 months worth of work while Ross wrote 3 new songs. Both felt accompllished but something worried them. Their daughter hasn't returned from school. What happened to her? Laura paced back and forth til the door bell rang. She instantly ran over and opened it. As soon as she did, Rydel bombarded her with dresses. "Put this on! Katie! Make sure she wears it! Ross! Suit now! If neither of you show up at this location in 4 hours, I will kill you! Katie! Lets go." She said and took the little girl. Laura was frozen and so was Ross. 'What just happened!?' They thought. Where was Rydel making them go?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and  Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥