Chapter Thirty-Two

He poked at her. She just kept drawing. It was like he wasn't even present. He sighed trying to get her attention. She still kept drawing. He thought was possessed or something like that. She smiled looking satisfied. A little smirk grew on his face. There was already one on hers. "Shouldn't you be her?" She asked. "Why?" He asked. "Um...because she's your fíance." She said like it was the most obvious thing ever. "Oh so I'm guessing that your jealous?" He smirked. She laughed. "Please. I think I'd rather poke my own eye out." She said. "Ouch! That hurts. Wouldn't you rather keep both eyes and become my fiance?" He teased. She rolled her eyes. "I'm sure Kacey would love to hear you talking like that." She said. She then realized something. "You never told her did you?" She asked. He looked at her as if she had 4 heads. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Seriously? Laura. You need to let it go." He said. "Of course. I have for her sake." She said. "But you still hate me. Don't do that. I don't like it." He said. "You wanna do something for me?" She asked. "Yeah. Sure what?" He asked. She walked over and tied his hands together. "What is this for?" He asked. "Sh..." She said placing her finger on his lips. He threatened to bite it. She lifted it up. She smiled. "Were gonna play a little game I like to call... trick the fool." She smiled cheekily. "Huh? How do you play?" He asked. She took his tied hands and tied him to the closet. "Here you are. Next, ductape." She said looking around for some. Once she found it,she walked back over to him. "So you count to one hubdred while  I play watermelon drop. Keep this tape on your mouth. The longer you do it, the better chance of winning." She said. "Oh. Okay. Tape me." He said. She smirked. 'Idiot.' He looked up. She walked over to the couch and sat down. Well that should keep him busy for a bit. But what kind of fool did she take him for. He looked around as he tried to get himself untied. Once he did, he slowly took the tape off. He walked upstairs and he pulled out his water gun. He then made his way to fill it.

She turned around looking to see him but he wasn't there. She paniced and looked around. She then heard running water. So she thought maybe he went to take shower. She laid on the couch once again. Poor girl didn't see it coming. She turned her back towards him. He smirked and aproached. He pulled the trigger squirting her with water. She screamed as the freezing cold water soaked her. He stopped and laughed his ass off. "You look like you need a hug." She smirked. He turned around and started running. She ran after him. Kids. "Get back here!" She  shouted. "Never!" He shouted. Just then she lost him. Dang. She slowly searched the house. She heard a creak. A door was opening. She heard a lot of stuff being shuffled. She knew exactly where that was coming from. She ran towards it. The door flew open and impact! They ran into one another.

They laughed. He lifted himself off her holding his weight as he admired her laughing face. She sprayed him in the face also with sticky string. He wiped off his face. She sprayed more and laughed at him. He wiped it off once again and when she tried for the third time,he grabbed the bottle. They fought over it. "This is mine!" She said pulling it as hard as she can. "Stop spraying me!" He whined. They pulled and it fell out their reach. He moved to get it back. She grabbed his gun and soaked him. He took his shirt off and used it as a shield. "Cheater!!" She said and threw the now empty gun at him. "Jerk!" She tackled him. He laughed as they fell into her room. She got up first and pushed him out. But with him being stronger,he forced the door open. "Ross!" She shouted. "Laura!!" He mocked. She rolled her eyes and walked into her closet for a new outfit. "Hey!" He said pulling her wrist and starting to dance with her. She chuckled.

"I don't dance!" She said falsely smacking him the face. He laughed and pulled her closer towards him. He did the waltz. She said light salsa. He chuckled and joined him. "Still have your moves." She smiled. "Oh you know it baby." He laughed. He dipped her. She took his hand entwining their hands. "What are we even doing?" She asked. "Don't know." He said looking into her eyes. The most random things. "Fight me." She said taking off her shirt. He bit his lip. "I don't fight women." He said. She took out a new dry top and tank. She removed the wet ones and tossed them in the basket. "Why? You done it before." She said. "That was...not my fault." He said. "Uh hum! Sure it wasn't. Are you afraid to lose?" She smirked. "No. I'm afraid I might kill you." He said. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh really?" She asked taking a step forward. He did the same. Now they were face to face. "Really." He whispered just centimeters away from her lips. She smirked and pushed him. You would've thought she should've learned not to push him but nope. He brought her with him falling on her bed. They stared at one another. His hands firmly holding her waist as she had hers against his toned chest. No hidden emotions. His breath brushing gently against her cheek. No senses kicking. Nothing to stop either of them. He leaned in. She did the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥