Chapter Forty-Three

So many things were coming from this but what? Both woman stared daggers into one another. He squeezed between them. "Move." She said. "Get out my house." She said. "Laura." He said. "No. Talk elsewhere." She said. He gave her a look. "No." She answered. His heart sank. Kacey took his hand and dragged him away. He looked back at her. She just looked down. As soon as he was out of sight her dinner came back up. She dashed for the bathroom. Disgust washed over her face. 'I'm hooked like a fish. He did it. He did it.' She looked at herself in the mirror. "He did it. He managed to do it." She said to herself. There was a knock at the door. She went towards it and opened. "I told you to leave my h-" She stopped as soon as she seen the person. "Nice to see you too." He said. "Bradley." She started to cry. "Laura." He teased. She hugged him. He hugged back. "I couldn't take it anymore." He said. He pulled back wiping her tears off. She smiled and held him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said. "Its okay. Your here." She smiled. He took her hand. "I was an ass. I understand if you don't want to see me." He said. He got on his knees. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He pleaded. She pulled him up. She kissed him. He smiled and kissed her back.

"You can't insult my daughter's mom like that." He said. "So what? What? You suddenly grown feelings for her?" She asked. "No. This is not about me. This is about you. You can't talk about Laura like that." He said. She rolled her eyes. "This is America. I can talk about who ever the hell I want to. Its freedom of speech. The first amendment." She said. He rolled his eyes. "You won't talk about my..." He stopped himself. "Your what?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't like your attitude." He said. "When have you?" She smirked. She had a point. He turned to walk away. "We have to have fun. Its been days." She said taking his hand. He chuckled. "Ah no. I need my space for right now." He said turning to walk away once again. "Don't you love me?" She asked. He cringed. He forced a smile. "Of course I do." He said. "I do. We will be saying those words in 2 weeks!!" She cheered. He turned around quickly.

"Wait what!?" He asked. "Thats the exciting news. I made some calls and set everything up. I got my dress, your matching suit and flowers. The decor, the scenery. I e-" She kept rambling on. "Kacey." He said lowly. "I'm having my parents fly all the way from Florida to come. My dad just back from serving the nation and I told him the big news and he was almost shedding tears. Thats how happy he was." She rambled on. He felt bad and fiddled with his fingers."I cheated on you." He mumbled. She kept talking happily. "All of this will be worth it. Its really going to be worth it. Because in the end...You and I will be together." She smiled and pecked his cheek. His throat ran dry. "I love you Kacey." He said. She stomped off. "I love you too Rossy." She hugged him. He sighed over her shoulder. This is
bad.

"Can I come in?" She asked. She shrugged and walked inside. "Look I'm sorry." She said. "Aren't we all?" She asked. "Laura please". She said. "Enough Rydel. I trusted you. I told you to stay out of it. I love that your trying to make Katie happy but think about how I feel. You practically tried to bury me back into the past." She said. "I know. I messed up. I should've let you guys make the moves on your own." She said. "I was never gonna make a move. He's engaged. His fiance is back the day after we hook up. I know how I feel." She said. "I'm really sorry. I was just trying make you guys a family. I love you guys and seeing you guys like this was eating me alive. I had to fix this." She said. "I appreciate that but sometimes you have to let things be." She said. "Do you love Ross? That's all I'm going to ask." She said. "No. I love Bradley." She said. "Laura?" She whinned. "We're together." She smiled. Just then he walked up. Her heart sank. 'No. No. No.' She yelled inside her head. "This can't be happening. He held her hand. She smiled up at him. He pecked her lips. Rydel slowly backed. "What's wrong?" He asked her. "I'm going to go bash my head. See ya." She said and walked away. "R- and she's gone." She said. He chuckled once again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥