Chapter Fifteen

"Hey auntie Rydel!" Katie greeted her aunt as she walked over to her. "Hi sweetie." She said giving her a hug. "Where's mommy? She always picks me up." She said. "Oh…She called me to tell me to get you." She told her. "Why?" She asked. "Uh…Lets say mommy can't stand for a few hours." She said. She looked at her confused. "What does that mean?" She asked. "It means your going to hang out with me the whole day! We have to go shopping for our welcome home party which is tonight." She said changing the subject. "Really!?" She asked with her eyes lighting up. "Yes." She smiled taking her hand. "Can I return this home first?" She asked. "No!" She shouted scaring her."Why not?" She asked holding her chest. "Uh…because we have to go right away!" She covered up.She smiled uneasily. She smiled back and took her hand. "Lets go." She said as they made their way to her car. She looked back at her house. She sighed and went along.

Laura got up and cleaned herself up. She then cleaned the house with the best of her ability. She was sore after that encounter they had. She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I loved him. Well now I hate him even more. But I'm gonna try to get along with him for Katie." She told herself. 'For Katie.' She thought. She looked at the time. 7:30. Well. Time to cover up whatever she can. She brought her makeup compact out. She started on her busted lip. Looking at it, she could still see his teeth marks. As she applied chapstick to it, she practiced her walking. It wasn't easy but she got it down. She then received a phone call. "H-" She was cut off. "Stay the hell away from my man!" She yelled at her. "What the hell are you talking about?" She asked not even caring the slightest. "You and I both know what I'm talking about. He still has feelings for your bitch ass self. I'll be back tomrrow and I promise you that you and Kathy will get it." With that she hung up. She rolled her eyes. "So you fuck someone's boyfriend and your daughter has to suffer too.Great." She said sarcastically. "It's Katie!" She shouted. She sighed and went back to making herself look presentable.

An hour into the party and everyone was having fun. Katie looked happy while she danced with her uncles. She smiled as Rocky dipped her as she laughed. He pulled her back up and they were doing the salsa to a hip hop song. Their crazy but atleast they have each other. Riker handed her a drink and sat with her. "What's wrong?" He asked. If only he knew? "Nothing. I just am happy that my little girl's happy." She smiled. He smiled back at her. She drank from the cup. "What is this?" She asked. "A little something to help you relax." He winked. She shrugged and drank more of it. Before she knew it, she had 12 cups of it. He took the cup from her. "You have had enough. Go upstairs and go to bed." He told her. "Whaa? Wwhhhyy?" She slurred. "What's wrong with mommy?" She asked coming over. "Oh. She's just a little tired." He said as she took off her shoes. "I'm going to sleep. Have fun and don't stay up past 12." She slurred as she walked upstairs. They looked at her. "Are you sure?" She asked Riker. "Yeah." He said nervously. She sighed and went back over to Rocky. They started dancing once again.

He was sitting his room looking at the stars outside his window. Laura then busted through the door. "What the hell!?" He asked. She just walked over and pushed him out the room. "III rrreeaally ttttiiiiirrreeed. Pppleeeassse lleeaavve." She told him. "This is my room. Go sleep in Rydel's or something." He said. She stared at him. In her eyes he wasn't even talking. Since she was drunk, he thought why not have some fun. He went over to her and sat on his bed with her. "Tell me Laura. Why do you hate me?" He asked. "III hhaatttee yyyooouu?" She asked. "Yes. Why? Please tell me." He said. "Bbeeccauusse yoouu cchheeat on mmee." She said. "What else?" He asked. She suddenly started laughing. "What's funny?" He asked. She continued to laugh. "II pprreeggnaant." Sshhe laughed. "What!?" He asked. "Yyoouu kkkilled mmyy bbabby." She started to cry. "What!?" He asked. "Yyoouu kkkiilleed mmyy bbaabbyy." She laid down and continued. "Yyoouuurr aa horrible ffatther." She told him and fell asleep. "Father?! Laura!!?" He shook her. She looked so peaceful sleeping. He sighed and kissed her forehead. She smiled lightly. He smiled and joined her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was she talking about!? Check out "Last Christmas". Chapter 1 has been posted:) Thanks guys!! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥