Chapter Nineteen.

"Alright Ross and Katie! Your next". Rocky said. The music started playing and they walked out wearing matching outfits. "Nice." Rocky said. They posed for the camera. They did the same pose. "Uh…" Rocky started. "What?" They asked. "Nothing.Funny faces!!" He suddenly called. Everyone made one and Rocky took it. "Woah! Look at all of your faces!" He laughed. They ran over and tried to see it. "Totally going in the album." He said. "Well time for the last dance. Please everyone grab a partner." Ryland said as he slowed the music down.
Alexa and Rocky, Kacey and Riker, Rydel and Ellington, Ross and Laura, Bradley and Katie. The others were out swimming. "Come on loosen up you guys." Rydel winked. Katie giggled.They awkwardly held each other. "Closer!" Rydel said pushing them together. "That's my boyfriend." Kacey said. "Zip it!" They all said. She rolled her eyes. The sun was setting and they all danced til it was gone for sure. "Can you believe we spent the whole day at the beach?" He asked trying to make conversation. "Yes. It has been an amazing day." She said avoiding looking him in eyes. "Is there something you wanna say?" He asked. "No. Just I…" She stopped. "I have a question." He told her.

"What is it?" She asked. "Be totally honest with me." He said. "Why should I?" She asked. He stopped and dropped his hands to her waist. She swallowed hard. "I just want to know please." He said. "2 weeks ago you told me that I killed your baby. What did you mean? By any chance were you… when we…kinda…you know………… that?"He asked. She pulled out of his arms and looked down. She looked over at Bradley then dashed away. "What did you do!?" Rydel asked as she walked over. "I just asked her a question." He said. His girlfriend walked over. "What's wrong baby?" She asked. "Not now Cinderbella." Rydel rolled her eyes. "I just want the truth Delly. I know something has happened." He said. "Did something happen between you and her?" She asked looking at him. "No." He lied. "Do you plan on doing anything?" She asked. "Why would I?" He asked. "Nothing important." She said. He nodded and they started dancing together. Rydel rolled her eyes and went to find her.

"Laur!!" She shouted. "Here…" She said lowly. She walked over and handed her a towel. "Thanks." She whispered. "What happened?" She asked. "I can't face your brother. Well I could but when he asks questions like that and wants the truth, I can't." She said. She seemed so fragile. "Look you'll get through this." She said. "How? If I broke down just a second ago and he just asked a question?" She asked. "Look. I'm sorry. I wish I could do something for you." She frowned. "It's not your fault." She said. She sat down and hugged her. She cried on her shoulder. "Laur… It's not your fault either." She said. "I should've known. It's my fault." She said. "No its not. Listen to me". She said making her look at her. "I'm here for you. You didn't know. Bradley loves you and he'll understand. As for Ross…just don't say anything." She said. "Say anything about what?" He asked from behind them. 'Oh shit.' They thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥