Chapter Twenty-Three

"Laura…" He groaned. "What? You act as if I want to jump the plank." She said rolling her eyes. "Well my little muffin. You need to tell the 2 most important people about each other." He said causing her to stop. "What?" She asked facing him now. "Laura. Katie calls him dad already. She knows. You just have to let him know now." He said. "Brad. His girlfriend already threatened me. No. I can't tell him."She told him and sat on the bed with him. "So your afraid of his girlfriend?" He asked. She laughed so hard her face turned red. "What's so funny?" He asked. "You…said…I……afraid…of…Kacey!? That…is hilarious!!" She laughed as she soon calmed down. "Then what's the problem?" He asked. "She can threaten to hurt me all she wants but Katie, no. I will slap the bitch if I see her near my child." She said. He chuckled. "Then tell them." He said. She faced away from him and crossed her arms.

"Look Laur…I can't stress enough how badly Katie needs to know. You need to tell her." He said. "I need to tell you something." She said. "Yeah." He said looking at her. "Brad…" She started while playing with her fingers. "Before you know what I have to say, I want you to know that I love you. I may lose you after I tell you this but please hear me out." She said. He sat up. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I understand if you totally hate me but I just want you to know. I can't run away anymore and tonight I start facing all my problems." She said looking up at him then moving her hair away from her face. She took a deep breath. "Your scaring me. Tell me". He said. She gulped. "I had sex with Ross." She confessed. "What?" He said. "I lost our child." She added as tears formed and started to fall out. "What?" He asked as his throat ran completely dry.

"Tell me a story." She smiled. "Katie. It's late. What would mommy say if she found out your up this late?" Riker asked her. She looked down. "She would be mad". She said. "Exactly and why aren't you with mommy anyway?" He asked. "Because she's with Brad. I like to let them be alone." She smiled. "Do you ever feel alone?" She suddenly asked. "All the time.But why leave them alone?" He asked as he made smoothies for them. "Because their always happy to see one another that they sometimes forget I'm there." She said sadly. "Aww. Your always welcome here." He said handing her a cup. She smiled."Hey! You wanna bother everyone?" He asked. She nodded as she took a sip. "Ew! What is this?" She asked looking at the cup. "My healthy smoothie." He said. "Uh…Uncle Rikey? This is terrible. You need more flavor. Like you need more sugar." She said. "Psh…kids." He said. "How about a slushie?" He asked. "Sure." She smiled. He walked over to the fridge and got her one. Just then Kacey walked in. They rolled their eyes. "Hey guys!" She smiled.

"UH…Is she talking to us?" She whispered to him. He chuckled. "Yeah. I think so." He said. "Haha great joke." She said sarcastically. "What? You seem happier than earlier. What happened?" He asked. "I just know that my boyfriend loves me and won't give up on me." She smiled. "Are you sure about that?" She mumbled. He laughed. "What was that?" She asked. Katie chuckled. "I want you to question daddy for me." She said. She raised her eyebrow. "What? Why?"She asked. "No reason." She said and walked out. She looked at him. He shrugged. "I don't know." He said. She narrowed her eyes at him. "What?" He asked. "You Lynch are something." She said. He rolled his eyes and left also.

She walked upstairs. She took out a sheet of paper and sighed. She opened her locket. "You can do this." She told herself. She knocked on the door. "Come in." His voice rang. She slowly opened the door. He was sitting there with his guitar and a sheet of paper. "Hey cupcake! What's up?" He asked. She just looked at him. He put his guitar down. Expecting her to run over, she didn't. "Katie? What's wrong?" He asked. She smiled and properly walked up to him. "My name is Katie Lynch." She said. He smiled. "I know that." He chuckled. "I'm…your daughter". "What?" He asked. She handed him the paper. He froze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He knows! She knows!? Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥