Chapter Forty

"Well. I'll say my plan worked just fine." She smiled. "Auntie. What will happen if the find out we were behind all of this?" She asked. "Do you want mommy and daddy to be together or not?" She asked. "I do but this is not right. It's like forcing someone to kill themselves." She said. She turned around. "How do you?" She asked. "Tv." She replied. She nodded. "Wait here so I can see if it worked or not?" She asked. She nodded. Rydel got out of the car and then went inside to check. She crossed her fingers. She heard what she needed to hear and quickly left. "So?" She asked. "Yes." She smiled. "What does that mean?" She asked. "Lets just say...We will have to come around 12 tomrrow." She said. She nodded even though she didn't understand. She parked the car into the driveway. "Well time for bed. Thanks for all the help." She said hugging her. She smiled and hugged back. "Why does the world have to be so confusing?" She asked."Nope. Its just your parents." She joked. She chuckled. They laughed as they walked into the house.

She slowly woke up. "Huh?" She asked. She felt movement under her. She slowly looked up. 'No. No'. She thought as she tried to get off him. "Don't leave me. Not again." He whispered. "Ross...Let go please." She begged. "Your not leaving right?" He asked. He was still half asleep. "No. Just let go." She said. He slowly let go. She quickly got off him. She looked around for her clothes. She quickly them all up. She then went to her closet and took some clothes. She dashed to the bathroom. She ran a hot shower. 'I let it all happen. Stupid. Stupid.' She pitied herself.  'He's engaged. He's no longer available.' Her mind yelled. 'This can't be happening. Just another reason for Kacey to hate me even more than she already does. Stupid. Stupid.' She pulled on her hair. She slapped herself. 'Yup its real. Its all real.' She knew now just how she felt.

"You should've seen. I recreated their first time and date!" She smiled being proud of herself. "Wait! How did you know about their first time?" Riker asked. "Because Ross asked us for help on creating a romantic location remember?" She asked. "Oh yeah. But Rydel that was wrong. He slept with his ex and he's engaged. Do you know Kacey Miller!?" He shouted. "Yes. But I can't have Katie so sad. She wants her family together." She said. "No! The problem here is that you basically messed up everyone's relationship! If Kacey calls off the wedding because of this, R5 will have a bad reputation because Ross will be known for being a cheat." He said pacing around. "So what? We can always clear our name. She's a super model so she's known for stuff like this." She defended. "Well then. How about your friendship with Laura and most importantly THEIR relationship!?" He asked. "Well I never thought of that..." She said. "See!? I bet Laura is gonna walk into this house looking pissed." He said. "I doubt that. Like she wou-" She then walked in pissed. He looked at her with a smirk.

"Hey..." She said lowly. She glared at her. "Well I'm gonna go over there." He said and walked out. "Why!?" She asked. "Because I can't have that little angel looking at me with sad eyes everyday. She puts on a smile in front of you guys but she's hurting." She tells her. "I understand that but you out of all people know! Why would you do this to me!? He's engaged! I told you to stay out of this!" She shouted. "I get that your upset but don't blame me. You had the power to stop it but you didn't!" She defended. "Yes! Because I needed to know exactly how I feel! Now Kacey will hate me even more than she already does! I don't care if she likes me or not but this is wrong!" She said disappointed in herself. "You needed to know how you feel? How about how your daughter feels huh!?" She asked. "Yes! My daughter wants me to be happy! Of course she won't tell me how she feels about the person I'm with because I'm her mother! I know my child!" She said. "Then why won't you set your differences aside!? Become a family!?" She asked. "Its not that easy! I thought you'd understand but clearly I misunderstood you!" She shouted and ran out. "Laura wait!" She called after her. "What's with the shouting? I need my beauty sleep." Rocky said coming down the stairs. She glared at him. "What?" He asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥