Chapter Thirty

"How could you let this happen!?" She screamed at her. "Woah! Woah! I didn't let anything happen. He loves her so let it be." She told her. "Mom!? Don't you want to get back together with dad!?" She asked. "No. I'm happy not being with your dad." She said. She swallowed. "What?" She asked softly. "But you love each other. Don't do this! Not to me!" She said. "Well I love you sweetie. And I'm sure he loves you too. But us being together is not something I want. I'm sure he doesn't either". She said. "Don't you guys care about how I feel!?" She asked. "I do sweetie but I-" She cut her off. "If you do then your going to fix this!" She said. "I am your mother! If you want things to be fixed here's a tip, I don't want to! He can be with whoever he wants! He wants marry Kacey? Let him! I just want him to be happy." She said. "What about you!? Huh? Don't you wanna be happy?!" She asked. "I am. I have you." She smiled. She frowned. She was thrilled but sad. "So my parents aren't going to be together?" She said and sat down. "Katie. I dispise your father. He's nice and was understanding but I certainly can't stand him." She said. She stood up. "Your selfish!" She shouted and ran away. She sighed.

"Arrr…" She growled wrapping her arms around his neck. "Now you believe me?" He asked. "Of course. I didn't need a ring this big to prove it." She said tangling his hair around her fingers. "Thanks sweetie." He pecked her lips. She smiled.She then kissed him while laughing. He kissed her back. They heard crying. He pulled away. "Do you hear that?" He asked. "It's probably nothing." She said leaning in to kiss him once again. "I definately heard something." He said pulling away slightly. She rolled her eyes. "Do you wanna find out about that or this?" She asked untieing her robe. She smirked. "Daddy…" She knocked on the door. He quickly turned towards the door. "Cover yourself up." He demanded. She rolled her eyes and climbed into their bed. He opened the door.

"Katie? What are you doing here!?" He asked. "Mommy…we…" She cried. He lowered to his knees and hugged her. "She doesn't love me." She stuttered. "What? Why would you say such thing?" He asked. "Can I sleep here tonight?" She asked. "In Delly's room?" He asked. "Rossy…" She called. "No. Your room. With you. Please dad." She begged. "But I'm with Kacey at the moment." He said. Her eyes filled with more tears as her cries became louder. "Sh…It's okay. Let me kiss Kacey goodnight and we'll go back home and sleep in your room." He said. She nodded as she wiped her face off. He walked over to her and did what he said her would do. She wasn't too thrilled about it. She nodded and he took her hand. "Lets go." He said and walked out closing the door behind him.

"So what happened?" He asked as he tucked her in. "I have school tomrrow. Please talk to mommy." She said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "She said she don't love you and that she can't stand you" .She told him. "What?" He asked. "Your right. Mommy cares about no one but herself." She said angerily. "No. I'm wrong. She cares about you." He told her. "No she doesn't. If she did then she would've let go of the past and be with you right now." She said. He nodded finally understanding."Oh. Look princess. Your right but your also wrong. If I was mommy, I would probably not want to be anywhere near me either. You know why? Because on our night, I was with someone else. She raised you up by herself. She gave birth to you all alone with no one to hold her hand and tell her everything is fine. 4 years of your life all brought out by her and not once did I call her or did she ask me for support." He said looking down. "She's the best mother you can ever ask for. You wouldn't be here right now without her. You should be happy for what ever she's happy with. You shouldn't call her selfish because you want her to fell a way she doesn't." He said. She smiled. "Thanks." She said. "Your welcome. Now no more pressure on trying to make mommy love someone she doesn't." He said boping her nose. She chuckled. "Alright fine." She frowned. "Dad? What happened to Brad?" She asked. He froze. 'Uh-Oh'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥