Chapter Forty-Six

The little girl was counting down the days. 2 days left. She was rambling about how her dress had to be perfect. She wanted to show everyone that no matter how old you are, you should always be confident that everything will work out. Her dad has been there for her these past few days and as for her mom, she's distanced herself a bit. Of course it made her sad but what was she suppose to do? Tie her parents together? She knew deep inside they both love each other and she was gonna let them be. As for right now, she had to focus on an important night. She doesn't want to be stood up so she asks him every night if he was coming. He would always tell her he was. He sang a few songs each night just to prove so. How do songs prove this? Well having him sing is just like saying he's going to give up his life for her. It would bring the biggest smile one her face. He always wanted to keep it there. He loved seeing her that way.

"Bradley. We have to break up." She told him. "What?! Why?" He asked. "Look you know how I feel about you but there are certain things that always come between a relationship. Before this takes to effect, I want to tell you." She said facing away from him. He held her hand. "What do you mean?" He asked. "There are some things that happened we were not together and those things effected me massively. I wish I could change it but I can't. I have learned to accept it." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek. "No. Its okay. I forgive you." He said. "I've tried so hard to convince myself. But nothing." She said. He sighed knowing where this was leading. "You love him don't you?" He asked letting go of her hand. She cried and nodded. He smiled. "Its okay. I believe in you. If you say so, then go home and tell him now." He said. She wiped her face. "He's engaged. He gets married in a week." She said. "Aww. Don't cry. Atleast try to tell him." He said. "Its not that easy." She said looking down. "Why not?" He asked. She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "WHAT!?" He shouted.

"Kacey we need to talk." He said looking at his soon to be bride. "Yes Rossy?" She asked. "Look there is something I really need to talk to you about." He said fiddling with his fingers. "What is it?" She asked him. "I can't talk to you here. Can we go somewhere else?" He asked her. "Why can't we talk here?" She asked. "Because we're gonna cause a scene now lets go." He said. She rolled her eyes and left with him. "Look Friday night I have to go the father+daughter dance with Katie so cancel the family dinner." He said. "Why? It fits perfect with the plans." She said. "No! Your groom isn't available then. Another night now or I'm not showing up at all." He said. "Fine I'll reschedule." She said. "Tuesday next week?" She asked. "Very well." He said and turned to leave. "Wait! Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked. He nodded. "Thanks." He hugged her and quickly turned to walk off. "What's eating you?" She asked. "Nothing. Besides you." He winked. She blhshed. "Okay. Come. Let's go look for a dress for the party." She said. He nodded put his arm over her shoulder as they walked through the mall. He has never felt more guilty. He couldn't help himself.

"So what? We have to go back on tour after Ross' wedding and everything settles?" Rydel asked her brother. "Yup. Everyone wanted to see you guys back on the road. Most of you booked concerts were sold out!" He cheered. "Really!? No way! Ahhh!" She cheered. "Yup and get this, your producer wants a new image for you guys and guess who the designer is?" He asked. "Laura?" She asked. "No. But I probably should recommend her. Be right back. Spread the news." He said and walked away. She smiled and jumped around. "Ahhhhhh! This is so awesome!!" She shouted.

He was looking at his song lyrics. 'Your all thats on my mind. Give me the chance and I'll always be right by your side.' She walked over. "Hey Laura." He greeted her. "Hey. Tell Kacey the photoshoot is tomrrow at 3." She said lowly. "What's wrong?" He asked. He's always known her better than anyone. "Nothing. Hey did you see the mail recently?" She asked nervously. "Huh? Mail? Why?" He asked. "No reason. What are you writing there?" She asked. "Oh my new song. I'm trying to write Kacey a song for our wedding but these lyrics don't describe us." He told her. She cringed but was slightly happy. "Oh. Then who is it?" She asked. He smiled and looked at her. "Us. But I'm sure I can make it about her." He said. She bit her lip. "Ross.... There's something I gotta tell you." She said. He looked at her. "I-" His phone rang. "Hold on." He said answering. "We're going back on tour for 9 months!" His sister's cheery voice rang. This brought a huge smile. "Oh my god when!?" He said. "In 2 weeks!" She said and hung up. He smiled and jumped up. She forced a smile . "We're going on tour again!" He said cheerfully. She looked down. "Aww. Congradulations." She said. He smiled. "So what was it that you wanted to tell me?!" He asked. "Oh...Uh.... Nothing important." She smiled. This was strike one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥