Chapter Sixty

"Alright people! Tonight we will be flying to Washington, D.C and then we will be doing a West coast tour. From there we will go to the East Coast. Then we will go international." Riker told everyone. They all smiled and continued loading their stuff. "I'm gonna miss being home. I mean I didn't even have to worry about waking up at 4a.m for an interview or photoshoot." Rocky says. "Who cares? Your used to it." Ryland tells him. "I know. I love the fans." He smiled. "Well hurry up because in half an hour we leave for the airport." Riker said. They nodded and continued.

"You promise you'll call me everyday?" Katie asked. "Of course. Auntie will even bring you a present from every stop we make." She smiled. "Really? You'll even bring me candy?" She asked. She laughed. "Of course. And I might even bring gogurt from different parts of the world." She said. She smiled and hugged her aunt. "Thanks auntie." She said. She hugged back. "Anything for my little niece. If you promise to take care of mommy while I'm gone." She said. "I promise. Can you make sure uncle Rocky makes sense when he returns?" She asked. She laughed. "Of course." She chuckled. "Will you teach me new languages that you learn?" She asked. "I suck at that but sure. Anything that I pick up for sure." She smiled. "That's why your the best." She said hugging her tighter. She hugged back. "I'm gonna miss you." She said. "I'm gonna miss you too." She said.

"So you forgive me?" She asked pulling away from him. "I need time. But your right. I don't wanna leave on bad terms." He said looking down. She lifted his head and rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you soo much." She said hugging him tightly. He hugged her back. "I love you too." He whispered hiding his face in the crook of her neck. If only he knew. "I couldn't see myself doing this 2 months ago." She sniffed. He chuckled. "Its okay. I understand. You had your reasons." He said pulling back a bit. She looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Your the best thing that has ever happened to me." She said. He smiled. "Of course. Look at me." He joked. Her smiled faltered. "Don't get cocky." She said. He smiled. "Then I wouldn't be me." He said. She pulled away from him and pushed him. He laughed as he pulled her towards him. She laughed as he tickled her. "Stop!" She said. "As soon as you stop keeping things from me." He said. Her laughter died.

"Hey love birds."Ellington greeted. "So what's up?" He asked him. "Katie wants to say goodbye to you. She said goodbye to everyone but you." He said. He nodded. He pecked her lips and went up to grab his bags. He waved and left. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 'You can do this. You can do this.' She motivated herself. But of course she wasn't and didn't have the courage she trying to gain. She wanted to but it wasn't sitting tight with her. When he returns, things would change drastically. She sees a future but its a future without her. It would be only him and his daughter. How was she gonna tell him that its over? Its over for her. She sighed and walked out to where everyone were loading into their van.

"I promise princess that I will be back." He said kissing her head. She nodded and hugged him tightly. "Take care of mommy for me." He told her. She froze. She nodded. "Always." She said then doing their long handshake and ending with a hug. He smiled and faced her. She forced a smile. "Your gonna do this. I'm so proud of you guys." She smiled for real. But she was pained. He smiled. "Thanks. I'm proud of you too. Look what you accomplished." He said holding her hands. She nodded. "I love you." He said pecking her lips. "I love you too. Always remeber that." She said holding back her tears. He looked at her confused. She kissed him one last time. It might just be the last time she ever gets to kiss him. He kissed back. "Awwww." Rydel gushed. 'It took awhile but we got there!' She thought to herself. She pulled away and peck his lips one last time. He looked even more confused. "Just remember this..." She said choking up. He wiped her tear off. "I'm always here for you...Right here." She pointed to his heart. Strike three. He smiled and kissed her cheek then her hand and went on van."I love you". He said. She looked at him. "I love you too." She cried. He closed the door. Katie walked over and hugged her as the they drove off. She didn't tell him. When he returns, she will no longer be here. But she didn't tell him. This was her Perfect Mistake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's it lovelys! I might make a sequal since you guys love it but I was thinking of an epilouge instead because @ashelyfab is retiring from writing for a bit. But I will definately be on Wattpad just not a writer but as a reader. I love you guys! Each and every one of you is fucking amazing and ROSSOME!! I really didn't think this book would make it far but you guys and your support proved me wrong. Thank you! THANK YOU!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥