Chapter Thirty-One

"Go to sleep.You have school tomrrow." He ordered. "But─" He cut her off. "Katie…" He eyed her. "Education is important." She sighed. She knew he was right and there was no way she was going to question her dad. "I wish that one day, you guys will give me what I want." She said laying back on her bed. "What is it that you want?" He asked. She motioned him to come closer. When he did, she pecked his cheek and turned around to sleep. "Night." She said and drifted off to sleep. He sighed. He kissed her cheek. She smiled as he got in next to her.

"Breakfast!!!" She shouted. "Hey…" She said quietly as she walked in. "Eat up. Don't want you to go to school on an empty stomach." She said. She nodded and did so. "Look mom…" She started. She continued making breakfast as looked at her. "I'm sorry." She apologised. "It's okay." She said. "I was being selfish. I wanted something for you that you didn't even want. I get it. I only want you guys to be together so we could get rid of super model." She said angerily as she smushed her muffin. "Look. Let them be. Would you rather have him happy or sad?" She asked her. "Happy of course. But he will never be as happy as when he was with you." She said. "How would you know that?" She asked. She held the locket he gave her. "I just know." She said and drank some juice. "Well I'm off to school. You coming?" She asked. "I'll be there in sec." She said. She set the table with his breakfast then turned off all the stoves and took her hand. "Please talk to dad." She begged. "I will." She said. Only if that was true.

"You wouldn't dare!?" She yelled. "Oh I dare." She smirked. "Its about time you smelled the coffee. Once I'm your sister-in-law, things should be fun eh?" She laughed. "Your funny if  you actually think that's gonna happen. Ross and Laura are going to be together. They love each other." She said. "How much exactly?  I mean he proposed to me in front of her. Now that's what I call love." She smirked. She laughed. "The things you fail to pick up on. As long as Katie and Laura are here, I have a purpose to be here. As long as his daughter and potential wife are here, your finished. And it's also funny because you have a photo shoot in Miami. Toodles." She smirked and walked away. She balled her fist as her agent called her. "What!?" She answered as she walked away.

"Hahaha. Ross chill." She laughed. He picked her up as spinned her around. She giggled. "Your such a goof." She ruffled his hair. "I know." He chuckled. "I'm gonna try." She told him. "No. Your gonna do it." He said running and jumping off the hedge. "Ross!" She screamed. He came up. "Come on. See perfectly safe." He said swimming around a bit. He chuckled. "I can't do it." She said. "You want me to come and we jump together?" He asked. "No. I'm not a wimp!" She said and jumped into the water. He laughed. She came up also. She laughed. "That's insane." She said looking at the height. He wrapped his arms around her."You know your cute?" He asked. She smiled and turned to face him. She picked up water in her fragile hands and spilled it on him. She laughed as he regained his sight. After doing so he splashed her. Before they knew it, it was a full on war. But of course he cheated. He caged her between the wall and his arms. She smiled as he kissed her neck. "I love you." She said running her hand through his hair. "I love you too." He said trailing kisses on her jawline. She laughed and pushed him away and sunk under water. "Hey! Get back here!" He said following her in.

"Hello!?" She snapped in his face. "Hm?" He said coming back. "I've besn calling you for an hour now." She sighed. "Oh. Sorry." He said. "Your right your sorry! Get to work!" She yelled at him. "Don't yell at me!" He yelled back. "Well I did! Now get your lazy ass to work! I have designs to draw your lack of work isn't helping!" She said. "Why are you yelling at me!? I didn't do anything to you!" He said. "You have done a lot!" She snapped. "Oh yeah? Name one." He said. "You ruined my future!" She said. "So what!? You have time to fix all of that." He said. She raised her hand. "Everytime there's an arguement, walk away." "You can't hit me." He said. "That's good." She said. He tilted his head. "Huh?" He asked. She ran towards her room. She sat down. The nonviolence trend. She had images flash into her mind and she started to draw. He observed her. She looked rather dashing and sexy. He bit his lip. She was so well focused she didn't even realise that their light arguement was now vanished in the air. He admired the beauty he was no longer able to admire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sick. I need to see a doctor N I may be out a couple days depending the problem. Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥