Chapter Eighteen

She sighed as she sat there. "I can't believe this." She said. She got up and took a shower and cleaned up. Things are officially starting fall apart. She wasn't getting an inspiration to draw and she just sat there staring out the window while sitting in front of a blank sheet of paper. She needed a total of 29 designs by the end of the month. So far she has…None. She sighed once again. Just then out the window, he was adjusting his curtains. He opened them and didn't notice her. He looked back as if talking to someone. Just then she appeared. They hugged. She smiled slightly. She picked up her pencil. They pulled away and she walked away from him. He turned towards her direction with full attention on him. He was shirtless and in boxers. She bit her lip. He ran his hands through his hair. As if possessed or something, her pencil started to move. One design after another appeared on her before blanks sheets of paper.

After an hour, 35 designs made and satisfied. She smiled and looked at them all. Looks like her work for the next 3 weeks are done. Just then she ran in. "Mommy! Guess what!?" She asked. She smiled and looked at her. "I'm dying to know." She smirked. She pushed her shoulder. "Okay. Sorry. Hm? Your doing well in school?" She asked. "Yes and no." She said. "Then what?" She asked. "Daddy and uncle Riker are gonna take me to the beach with them and I was wondering if you wanted to come!?" She said her eyes sparkling. Oh no. "Daddy? Who's that?" She asked already knowing the answer. "Ross. He's daddy. Please come with us." She begged. "Katies he's not your dad and I have work to do." She said lieing. "Mom no. You finished. Your producer wanted 29 and you have …35. Your done for this month." She smiled cheekily. How did she know? "Katie? What's 10×10?" she asked. "100." She said blinking. "300÷2?" She asked. "150." She said looking at her directly. "What goes up but never comes down?" She asked. "Age." She answered. "How old am I?" She asked. "24. Your 6 times older than I am." She smiled."-7-3÷2?" She asked. "-5.Mom. Those are so easy." She smiled. That's when Laura realized something. Her daughter was a genius.

"Bradley!!?" She asked as they made it on the beach. "Surprise!!" Katie smiled at her. She hugged her quickly then ran and hugged him tightly. "Your back!" She said kissing parts of his face. "I been back. I came like 2 days ago." He chuckled. She pulled away. She looked at Katie. "What? He told me not to say anything." She smiled. Just then R6 came along with Kacey. "Daddy!!" She called ran over to him. "Hey pumpkin! How are you?" He said pecking her cheek. So they officially put labels on one another? He tilted his head at her. "I'm sure their just joking." She smiled nervously trying to reassure him. He smiled and kissed her. She kissed him back. "Let's all have fun!!!! Wohooo!" Ryland said dropping his stuff and running towards the ocean. They all laughed. He put her down. They grabbed water guns and attacked everyone together. "Ahhhh!" They screamed. They laughed as they looked at the very angery others. "Seriously Ross? Mature. Just mature." She rolled her eyes. "Hey! Funny is funny. Just like this!" He said and threw a water balloon at her. Everyone tried holding their laughs in but failed. "Oh it's on!!!" She said and grabbed a gun. Everyone else did the same. They all had a fun day at the beach except for miss hater. She just pouted and sat on her beach chair as everyone had fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥