Epilogue

She looked at her. There was not a day, she could ever imagine what was going on right now. It was all happening too fast. Especially for someone her age. 9 months later and 5 year old, Katie looked at her mother. She held her hand super tight. The girl cried. Tears rolling down her cheeks as time passed by. Every second that went by was like a shattering piece of glass, stuck between your flesh. Her hands were shaking and her throat was dry. It was so dry, you'd think she lived out in the desert. But of course she doesn't. She rested her head on her bed side and continued to cry.

"Mommy. Please wake up." The little girl begged. She didn't move. All you could hear was all the movement of doctors dragging eqipment. "Mom you promised me. You said you weren't going to leave me." She said. "Please. Just please mommy. You know how much I love and care about you. You can't leave me. Please.Just open your eyes and tell me that your okay." She cried squeezing her hand. She heard the hospital door open but she kept crying and holding her mother's hand. "Katie." His voice rang. "Daddy." She said quickly getting up and hugging him. He was already crying too. "She promised me." She said. He nodded hugging her tighter. "Its gonna be okay. I promise." He whispered. She pulled away. "No! She said and now look at her!" She said pointing to her. He walked over and touched her cheek. She held her hand once again. "Come back to me." She sniffed. Just then she woke up. She wasn't moving though. She squeezed her little hand to tell her. "Dad!" She yelled. "Ross?" She called. "I'm right here". He said taking her other hand while Katie held the other.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way." She said weakly. His tears quickened. "How could you not tell me?" He asked her. "I didn't want to upset you. Or worry you while you were on tour. I love soo much." She said a tear escaping her eye. "Katie. Mommy loves you too.Don't you ever forget that." She told the crying girl. "Mommy please." She begged. "I wish I can stay. But its my time." She said. "Noooo." She hung on tighter. "Laura....I love you." He said. "I love you too. I'll watch over you. I want you to be happy.I stopped you once. Don't let me again." She said. "Noo.Your the only person I ever want to be with. I love you. We have a future together. We promised." He said. She looked at his red crying face and reached up to wipe his tears. "You can do them with your new wife. Have many beautiful babie. I'm sure she won't kill them." She said adjusting herself. His tears quickened and so did hers. "Ross.Promise me." She said squeezinghis hand. He looked to the side and looked down. "Ross please?" She begged. He nodded. "I promise. I'll do it." He said. He didn't want to in reality. She called her daughter over. "Mommy loves you." She said kissing her forehead. She cried and looked down. She looked at what was suppose to be her future but instead it was this. The rest of her family filled the room.

"Laura." Rydel cried hugging her best friend. They all hugged her. He kissed her. She kissed back but very weakly. She pulled away. "I love you soooo much." She told him. "I love you too." He said. She was fading slowly. "Take care of my Katie. I love you sweetie." She told her. "Noo. Mommy please. I love you too." She said. This formed a smile on her face. One that will last for enternity. There was no movement. Everyone sucked in a breath as they realised, she was gone. "Noooooo! Mommy!!! Please!!" The little girl cried as she shook her mom. He ran over and hugged her."Everything's gonna be okay. I promise." He said. "Noooo! Mama! Mama!" She said. The rest of the family hugged them also. Rydel hugged her brother tightly. Knowing him the best, he was gonna be in a horrible state. Ryland turned to walk out the room, only to be comforted by his mom. He cried on her shoulder. "Why did it have to be her?" He asked. Ellen comforted Katie and her father. Everyone else hugged one another. 'Well meet once again.I love you guys. I'll watching over you.May god bless your souls.' "I love you Laura. To the end of my days." He cried as the doctors covered her up and took her body away. Leaving him on his knees with his daughter right next to him.He kissed her cheek. This will be a huge impact on her life but she has to accept it. Her new life began. Her life started the day she was created. She was the Perfect Mistake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out 'Master'! New Raura book!!! How was that!? This is it. Nothing new lovelys. Thank you soo much for its huge success! Like your all fucking amazing! Brutally! No other way to put it! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥