Chapter Five

"Mommy! It's Ross Lynch!!" She said hiding behind her. They just looked at each other. He looked at her. "Wow." Was all he could say. She looked even more beautiful than before. "Come Katie. Lets go". She said. "But I want Ross to sign my shirt." She said holding out her shirt. "I made that. You cant have ink going all over it." She said. "Please. Mommy. Please." She said giving her the puppy dog eyes and pouty lip. This was a weakness for Laura. She sighed knowing she would loose. "Thanks mommy." She said and looked at Ross who was still struck by her beauty. "Can you sign this?" She nudged him. He looked down at the small little girl.

She looked just like Laura. He smiled at that. But something bugged him. He signed the shirt. "Mommy?" He asked. "Yes. She's my mom." She said. Laura was busy trying to find a way to get out but Katie just answered all the questions he had. "Who's your dad?" He asked. She looked down. "Um…I don't know." She said sadly. "How old are you?" He asked her. "I'm 3. I turn 4 tomrrow." She smiled. "Really? Hey Laura. Can I come to her party tomrrow?" He asked. He just wanted to spend time with her again. "No. We will be flying out to Miami." She said emotionless. "Oh. Well it was nice to meet you and happy birthday." He told her. "Thanks Ross." She smiled. Laura rolled her eyes and took her hand. "Say hi to your girlfriend for me." She said as she was taken away.

He sighed. Wow. 'Laura has a little girl. She's a famous designer and she's beautiful. She didn't need me after all. But who is the little girl's father.' He thought to himself. She didn't talk much to him. He thought maybe she was still upset. "Baby?" She called him from behind. He turned around to his girlfriend and smiled. "Hey!" He said as he seen her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. He pulled her waist. "Come on. It's time to go on that date you promised." She said. He nodded. "But first." She said smashing their lips together. He kissed her. She peeked her head from the corner. She turned around and kept walking.

"Katie!?" Laura woke up the next morning freaking out. She out on a silky red robe and searched all around the hotel suite. "Katie!!!" She screamed louder and went into the hallway. She started to have an attack. "My…My…baby" She said worriedly. Just then the suite next door opened. "Thanks Ross. I promise not to tell. I have to get back to mommy before she wakes up." She said not noticing her. "Happy birthday." He told her. "Thanks. This is t-" She was cut off by Laura screaming. "Katie!! What are you doing out here!? I told you to wake me every time you wake up first!!" She said taking her hand and not looking at him at all. "I went to get some breakfast with Ross and we kinda l-" She was now fuming. "Stay the hell away from my daughter!" She screamed. "Woah! What's wrong?" He asked. "You know what's wrong! Stay the hell away from my baby! We're only here for another day and if I ever see you near her I will have you arrested!!!" She spit at him and took her daughter. Ross was at a total loss for words. He didn't know what just happened. She turned around and walked away. "Bye Ross." She waved akwardly. "Bye. Happy Bi-" He was cut off by the sound of their door slamming shut. "Who was that?" Riker asked looking outside. "Somebody that doesn't concern my being." His brother said sadly and walked away. He shrugged and closed the door.

"I'm sorry mom." Katie said for like the hundredth time in the past hour. "Its okay." She said finishing her last drawing. She stacked them up and put them in an envelope. Katie felt like her mom was upset and was ignoring her. She was upset but she won't stand to be told that she was neglecting her own child. "I wish daddy was here…" She mumbled. Well he is here. But he doesn't know about you. Well he knows just not that your his. "What did you say?" She asked. "I'm tired." She said covering up. "Come here". She said. She crawled over to the bed and laid down with her mom. She cuddled up to her like when she was just an infant. This made Laura smile knowing her baby is no longer a baby. She was a small young lady. She was so young but so wise. Can you blame her? Look at her mom. She rubbed her back as she fell asleep. There came a knock at the door. She slowly put her down and walked over. She opened the door.

"Brad!!" She said excitedly but in a whisper. "Hey! Why are we whispering?" He asked. "Because Katie just fell asleep." She told him while letting him in. "Aww. I love it when she sleeps. She looks adorable just like you do." He told her causing a blush. "That's not true. You never seen me sleep." She said calming down. "Should I show you?" He asked her pulling out a picture he took. "Aww look at you." He said. She smacked his chest. "You didn't!?" She squealed. He rubbed it in her face. "But I did." He said. She then started wrestling him for it. He laughed as she tried to get it. He wrapped her in his arms. "Nope. But you can get this." He said pecking her lips. She smirked and pulled him in for another kiss. He kissed back relaxing. She then snatched the picture from him. "Nice play." He said. She knew it. He threw his hands up. She quicky put it in her bra. "I win!!" She said proudly. "Not unless I can get it out." He smirked. She laughed. "Your something." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. "And your adorable." He said pulling her closer. She giggled and they shared another kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww. Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥