"So... that lightning." Roman finally asked after the night had long turned into day. Virgil was in the kitchen cutting up some veggies to cook as Roman sat down across from him at the breakfast bar. Virgil paused a bit his eyes narrowing as Roman smiled sadly. "I'm worried, Virgil. I've never seen you do that before."

"I've never seen any of your vampire powers." Virgil countered only to notice how Roman's expression never changed.

"Yes, you have. My hypnosis... and Weather control." Virgil's eyes shot wide as Roman's smile grew. "The fog that suddenly appeared that first day... that was me."

"You... weather control?" Roman nodded as he held his hand out creating a very low spark, electric currents running through his fingers. "I guess we have the same power than..." Roman faltered in shock as Virgil just smiled. "... at least one of them anyway. I can't do anything big like create storms but. I can do a few things, like the lightning."

"How? You're human." 

"With Vampire venom in my blood." Roman face fell as Virgil just nodded. "I told you, remember. My blood retains the venom from your bites. The more you bite me... the more venom... the stronger I get powers wise. Before our reunion, I could only create a low start charge. And my mesmerism was more like really good charisma."

"So... you have vampiric abilities because of my venom?" Virgil nodded as he continued to chop the veggies to cook. "Anything else I should really know?!" Virgil's eyes flashed as he glanced down at his shaking hands only to clench them and smile as if to hide them from the other. 

"It's my fault the fucking tunnel caved in." Virgil growled making Roman snap up in concern. "The lightning I shot up into the walls to light the place up... It weakened the structure enough to come down on us." Virgil brought the knife down practically stabbing the cutting bored as tears built up in his eyes. He pushed the veggies into this boiling pot and moved to cut some meat he managed to defrost enough to cook. "It was my fault."

"One, that's not true. And two... If this place was abandoned how did you find meat?" Virgil laughed as he carefully cut the meat into small thin strips. 

"Base's are equipped for any long-standing siege. I never understood the importance of it but... the hunters always considered themselves at war." Roman's eyes darkened as Virgil moved the meat to a pan and set it on a low temp for a bit, before returning to talk to Roman. "Each base is filled with provisional supplies to feed an army for several months. There's a large open freezer further down the base for things like meats."

"Wouldn't they have gone bad?"

"Depends on the meat. Some can stay frozen for a year before going bad. I used that knowledge to know what... not to grab." Virgil sighed as he decided to cut up some onions. "Besides, I brought some fresh veggies with us in case we had to make camp... so I had something to use even if the place didn't have anything. I just..." Virgil groaned as his mind fell right back into the guilt.

"Virgil, it's not your fault."

"Yes, it is." Virgil cut into the onion forcefully making Roman a tad concerned. "I shot the lightning that caused it. It's my fault. I hate how we're just stuck in here. No one even knows where we are because we went off course. AGAIN, my idea..." Virgil's force with the knife only grew as Roman slowly pushed himself up out of the chair.

"Virgil, Love... breathe. I'm going to get us out of here. It's ok."

"Stop telling me it's ok! Roman, I screwed us over." Roman frowned as he cautiously made his way over to the other, just wanting him to calm down enough as to let go of the knife. The force Virgil was using at this point... he was lucky he hadn't broken something. "We're stuck. We're stuck and... and... we're not getting- OW! Fuck-..." Virgil froze up, blood cold as Roman growled at the sudden scent of his blood. Before he even realized what had happened Roman had grabbed his hand and was sucking on his cut finger, blush on his face. "R-Ro." Roman growled only for his eyes to snap open, realizing what he was doing, and quickly step back in shock. He had lost control. He was so hungry the second Virgil had cut himself his vampire urges cut in. "Roman..."

"I'm sorry." Roman whined as he stumbled back only making Virgil even more concerned who knew this wasn't something Roman did. "I didn't... I... I'm going to bed." Before anything else was said, Roman was gone in a blink and Virgil sighed. He glanced at his hand already seeing the cut heal from having Roman lick it. Vampires have this healing factor in their saliva. They don't have to bite just for them to be able to heal the wound. His concern though wasn't his finger but the fact that Roman reacted so suddenly to it. Something was wrong... And Virgil had an idea of what. 

"Damn it, Ro." Virgil turned back to his food, deciding to eat now, seeing as he had a royal vampire to check on later and if he was right... he was going to have to eat to have the energy to help. His eyes narrowed as his hands continued to shake. His worry and concern pulled him under as his mind returned to that one question 'Anything else I should really know?' His heart broke as he realized he was keeping something massive from his love but he didn't have a choice. He couldn't let the other know and risk anything happening to him. It was his choice anyway... and he was choosing to support Roman... even if it meant feeding him... even if that meant more venom in his system.