22

"Virgil." Roman laughed as he found the man once again against his chest. The second he had seen him he pulled him in, unable to mask the pure joy he felt just over being near him. "Hello, Starshine."

"Starshine?" Virgil mumbled as he tried to hide his blushing face in Roman's shirt, not that it helped since Roman could literally smell his blood rising. It made him really hungry but he wasn't about to let himself get distracted this time... so what if he hadn't eaten in a while. This wasn't about blood. No... this was about him having Virgil back. "You've never called me that before."

"Can't I give you more nicknames?" Roman teased as he smirked, lifting Virgil's ruby red face up to gaze into those precious blue eyes. "Or do you want me calling you Pet all the time?" The blush only got worse as literally pressed himself far into Roman's chest who just smiled fondly over the man in his arms. "How has your day been, Doll?"

"Good." Virgil mumbled into the other's shirt, muffling it badly but Roman could still hear him. "Just boring."

"Boring?" Virgil nodded as Roman laughed and shook his head. "Well, how would you like a walk in the garden? Out of all the times we've gone outside, I've never shown it to you. I think you'd enjoy it."

"Garden?" Virgil subtly moved back glancing up at the vampire whose heart skipped at the sight of those eyes. "You have a garden?"

"It's a castle, Virgil." Roman jested lightly only making the human pout in a way that the vampire couldn't deny was adorable.

"Well, it's not like I've ever actually BEEN in one before." Roman's eyes darkened suddenly but did not lose his smile as Virgil tried to hide in him again from the embarrassment. "I don't exactly know anything about royalty and castles and stuff. I'm a hunter, Roman. I've only ever learned what was a necessity for the job. Nothing else..."

"You poor Baby." Roman lulled making Virgil squeak a bit in response. "There must be a lot you don't know then. I'm more than willing to teach you." Virgil felt his whole body shiver as everything went light on him. That should not have sounded the way it did. It should not have made him FEEL the way it did but... damn. With Roman's accent and all that shit. Virgil could only let out a very surprised whine that made Roman falter a bit in confusion. "Virgil? Love, are you ok?" No response. But could you blame him... His whole body felt on fire but drifting off in the air. He couldn't will himself to think let alone speak. "Virgil-..." Roman frowned feeling this numb bliss spark through the bond. He sighed as he let his anxiety relax in him. If something was wrong he would feel something. He would know if Virgil was hurt or upset in some way. If all he felt was a numbed bliss then there couldn't be anything wrong. "Do you want to go to the garden?"

"Dunno..." Virgil mumbled as he refused to move from his spot in Roman's arms. 

"Ok, well..." Roman frowned as he tried to think of something only to giggle as an idea came to mind. He gently pulled Virgil back from where he was paying no mind to just how red the human was as he beamed. "Why don't you follow me then? I have something I want to show you. Then we can go outside."

"Show me?" Roman nodded as Virgil's dazed eyes seemed to shine. "Ok."

"Perfectus." Roman lulled through his accent as he gently tugged on Virgil's hand making the other smile. "Let's go." Roman led the human back towards his room making Virgil frown in confusion, his mind running through all the things Roman could have meant until they made it to this room right across from the bedroom. "Here." Roman pushed the door open with a giggle as he walked in and scowered through the many boxes with his super speed. Virgil just stood there glancing around at everything almost completely used to the speed the other could move at now.

"What are we doing?" Virgil asked softly as he slowly made his way further in. He spotted a painting highly dusty and hidden in the back as he frowned in confusion. "What you looking fo-..." Virgil's eyes widened as he suddenly turned to see a stuffed bear being held out to him. He smiled softly as he let his hand graze its fluff for a minute as Roman just chuckled holding it out more for the other to take.

"It's ok, Moonbeam." Virgil's eyes flashed at the nickname as he gently took the bear in his hands, still not quite taking it from the other yet. "Go ahead and take it." Virgil pulled it free from the other's grasp before just lighting up at the feeling of it in his hands. This sense of deja vu filling his blood as he laughed. He couldn't hide the joy he felt as Roman melted at the feeling that fed through the bond. "You're happy." Roman mumbled out far too lost in the joyful emotions Virgil was feeling, putting him in a daze. Virgil jolted slightly hearing the soft dazed-out mumble as he looked up to see the blissed expression on the vampire's face before just nodding shyly, making Roman heart sing.

"He feels... familiar." Roman just watched as Virgil hugged the bear closer with a very soft and happy smile. God, this human just... made his day so much brighter.

"You can keep it." Virgil jumped in shock, shaking his head quickly, as he tried to give it back, only for Roman to take his hand in a gentle embrace and softly push the bear back into Virgil's chest. "I want you to keep it, Virgil." Virgil couldn't help but blush as he held it tighter in response making Roman even happier. Roman beamed as his emotions burst through him like a firework. He was overjoyed and just... in bliss over it all, his voice barely coming out in a whisper. "I'm glad you like it so much."