83

(Just so yall know... I hadn't actually planned on showing the wedding... so... forgive me for that lolz. I just write about too many weddings hahahahahaha Just a bit of a fair warning hahaha)

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Logan asked as he braided Roman's hair as tightly as he could. "Are you sure... this is how you want to be perceived?"

"As if everyone in attendance knows of Ancient Roman weddings." Roman teased as he watched his friend work meticulously. Roman always heard from the younger vampires how he was just adding to the stigma and stereotypes over keeping his hair long but... He was glad he kept his red hair long... even if that meant Logan had a lot of work to do. He had to admit... Logan was doing an amazing job. 

"You didn't really answer my question though, your majesty. I am concerned. Considering the issues you possess about image-..."

"Logan, I want this." Roman smiled as he glanced down at the golden hairpiece he had resting on the table. The Knot of Hercules... "You do have the garland right?" Logan paused a bit shooting the stressing royal a look as he literally had been tying a piece of it his hair. "Oh... I see. Sorry. I didn't notice."

"I have the garland. I have the..." Logan hesitated as he just stared into Roman's eyes from the reflection of the mirror. "I am not one to judge at all about anything. You are aware of how supportive I am considering I assisted Patton with many of his feminine outfits... but are you sure you want to wear this veil?"

"Yes, Logan. It's symbolic." Roman chuckled softly as Logan went back to braiding his hair and tying all the garland in. Roman's eyes shined seeing how the lovely orange, red, and yellow leaves trailed through the braids. "It already looks so amazing."

"Virgil is going to be very confused when he finds himself walking with you... instead of walking to you." Roman chuckled as he watched Logan clip the last of the braided band around the small messy ponytail. He grabbed the orange birdcage with this hesitant look before seeing how Roman's eyes completely lit up. "Ok... let's get you all finished for your groom." 

"Please? I can't wait." Roman beamed as Logan clipped the vail to the garland making it all look like it was one piece. Roman wasted no time in passing the golden head piece, watching as Logan placed it just above the garland against a much thicker braid and tied it around the pony tail, looping it all around so it looked more like a crown then just a band. When the psi-vampire was finally done, he just stopped and stared into the mirror seeing how his king was completely in bliss. 

"So?"

"It's perfect." Roman whispered as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "The mantle?"

"It's over here." Roman nodded as he carefully got up, thankful that all that sitting hadn't messed up his tux. Logan helped him get it all laced right and Roman giggled over how it trailed behind him. The mantle itself was this more thin cape like thing that went over his shoulders and laced into the epaulets. It had black trimming and purple embellishments to match with the tux. However over all was a pearly white with a sort of golden sparkle shinning throughout it. It was soft and a silky velvet fabric that caught the light as it moved. Roman was absolutely enamered. 

"He's going to love it, your highness. Do you have your gloves?" Roman could only smile as he nodded, already fixing his purple silk gloves on his hands, as turned just in time for Logan to pin a lovely dark maroon rose broach to the breast of his jacket. "Are you ready?"

"To marry, Virgil?" Roman lit up as the shadows around the room all flurred around him in anticipation. "You couldn't make me wait a second longer even if I had to."

"Good... because it's time." Roman's breath completely left him as Logan opened the door letting the sounds of music spill in. "Your Highness." Roman was frozen. He just stood there, eyes a bright glowing scarlet as the sound of Virgil's giggles came through the bond. 

"You aren't going to keep me waiting now... are you?"  Roman's eyes snapped up as he forced another breath hearing the slight teasing tone Virgil gave.

"Of course not, My love." Roman gave Logan a nod before making his way out to the main doors of the throne room. His eyes caught sight of Virgil and his heart literally sang. His love was donned in that black and gold suit with golden streaks and sparkles laced throughout his white hair. He had a light black brushed under the eyes a bit with a gold and red wing, and a lot more sparkles danced about his cheeks. Roman was in love. "Mate anima mea." *My soulmate.*

"Ro... Holy shit." Virgil stopped cold in his tracks, gaping at the man who slowly made his way over to him, mantle trailing behing him almost like a brides train. "You... You went all out."

"Of course, I did." Roman gently took his loves hand as he pressed it to his lips, letting his emotions bubble through the bond. "It isn't every day one gets married to their soulmate."

"Roman..." Virgil's eyes caught sight of the knot of herculus in Roman's hair and he couldn't stop the tears that were building. "Damn it. Don't make me cry. I'll ruin my make up." Roman smiled as Virgil squeezed his hand tightly. "I love you so much. You really went all out. Th-the band and... the veil..."

"It tradition in Roma for the bride to where an orange veil..." Virgil nodded with a laughed as Roman gently pulled him in. "...and the knot of Hercules is tied around their waist as belt. I told you..." Roman's eyes literally glimmered with such love not even their bond seemed to contain his emotion. "I wanted to surprise you."

"I thought you didn't care about the wedding itself?" Virgil sniffled slightly as Roman only shook his head a bit, gently brushing Virgil's hair back.

"Love... Nothing matters more to me then spending eternity as your husband." The music suddenly changed and the doors were opened to reveal the lush red carpet leading to the officiant up by the thrones and the whole space seemed to take a collective breath. "Are you ready, Amica mea?" *My Love.*

"Roman, if it's to spend forever with you... I'll always be ready."