27

TW~ Continuation of Virgil being sick and in a lot of pain

"R-Ro... Ah... It hurts." Virgil whined as Roman carefully brought him into the bathroom. "It hurts."

"I know, Love. I can feel it. It's ok. I've got you." Roman gently helped Virgil out of most of his clothes leaving the boxers on for modesty and consent reasons, while sitting him on the toilet. He let the water run a bit before grabbing a sponge so that he could help clean all the yuck and blood off of him. Virgil sucked in a very pained breath as his body went rigid at the pain. 

"I can't... hurt... It hurt... help." His cries only furthered to break Roman's heart. The problem was... the blood. The blood was also affecting him and it was taking a lot just to keep himself focused. Every time his hand went to wipe the blood off him, his mind screamed at him to feed. He wouldn't let himself. He wasn't like the other vampire that attacked Virgil. He was different... stronger... He could hold himself back. He couldn't... WOULDN'T do that to his human. Especially not when he was already suffering.

"I know, Baby. I know." Roman pushed all his urges down as far as he could as he finished up the last of the cleaning only to see Virgil pale even more. "Shit.." Roman helped ease the human to the floor propping him up against him as Virgil once again threw up into the toilet he had been sitting on before. Cries and whines tore through Virgil's lips as everything threatened to burn through him. Once he was done Roman genty dabbed his mouth clean before picking him up and gently carrying him out to the bed. "Let me get a bucket..."

"N-No. Ro, don't go. Please... ah!" Roman flinched seeing the human in so much pain, his guilt tearing him up that he didn't prevent this. 

"I have to get you a bucket. Trust me, My dear, I don't want to part from you either." Virgil cried out as Roman forced himself to leave the room, using his speed to find what he needed and return in no time at all. As soon as he had it, Virgil was once again in his arms, proper up against his chest as his body spasmed. "My love... I hate seeing you pained so." He gently ran his hand through Virgil's hair as he purred softly to help ease them both... much like a cat would when sick.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Virgil muttered through the silent sobs as he cuddled closer to his vampire for safety.

"Don't be, Sweetheart. I was the one that was too late." Roman muttered practically bursting with guilt over every cry. "You just... You just focus on getting better."

"It could have been worse." Roman's eyes flashed as he simply held the other tight.

"How? You're literally throwing up."

"I could be dead." The air went cold as even Roman started to shake making Virgil move to comfort him too, by holding his arm as close to him as he could and nuzzle into him.

"I would never let that happen." Roman growled with tears in his eyes as Virgilchoke back a while over his body spasming again. "My dear... please... what is going on?"

"'m sick, 'Oman." Roman tried not to flinch at the oh so familiar nickname, choosing to focus on playing with Virgil's hair instead.

"Obviously... I meant why. Why are you sick?" Virgil's face fell as he tried to just relax into Roman's embrace.

"I told you getting bitten makes me sick."

"That still doesn't explain it." Roman forced himself to stop and take a breath as he just leaned his head against Virgil's hair to hide his tears. "Please, Love. What happened?"

"M-My gift." Roman tensed as he gently pulled back to see Virgil staring off at a wall. "It's the downfall to my gift. I... I retain any venom that is put in my blood." Roman's eyes widened in horror as Virgil laughed through the pain. "And since my blood refuses to give up the venom, if I'm bitten by another vampire, the venom won't mix and I'll get sick."

"Like if  an unmated vampire pair bite each other... their venoms would make them very uncomfortable and irritated." Virgil nodded as Roman growled over the human having to go through that. "I am so sorry, Love. You shouldn't have to suffer like this." He squeezed Virgil closer to him desperately trying to hide his own tears as he shook. "I hate seeing you in pain. I... Is there anything I can do? Anything to help?" Virgil shook his head as his body tensed up on him again making Roman whimper. "Virgil, please?! There has to be something. Baby, I have to help."

"N-N-Not... Not unless-s y-you can g-g-get the v-venom out..." Virgil's voice trailed off as he practically seized in Roman's arm, who held him supportively as his eyes widened in realization.

"Love, but I can." Virgil grunted as Roman repositioned him so that he was basically straddling the vamp as he leaned exhaustedly against his chest. "Virgil... Remember who your talking to... what I am? I can get the venom out. It's just... Depending on how much is in your blood, you might pass out."

"No..." Virgil whined making Roman grimace in anxiety. "You... You can't. You've already had... had so much of my blood." Roman frowned as Virgil weakly clawed at his chest. "Don't want you getting addicted... don't want you to suffer." Roman flinched as his eyes shined in understanding. It was already too late for that. He hadn't eaten in forever because he just couldn't get himself to feed on anything but Virgil. 

"Don't worry about that right now, Love." Roman tried to reassure with a soft lull. "Right now you're all that matters to me. W-We'll deal with the after-effects l-later."

"But... But..."

"Virgil, I can help you. I need to help you. I can get the venom out of your system but..." Roman's body shuddered at the realization of what he was going to offer. "I can also do something that may help to prevent it from happening again." Roman purred at the thought as he pressed his lips to Virgil's neck already tasting the blood as his mind pulled him under in a frenzy. It took every part of him to hold himself back. "If I claim you... You'll be mine... and they can't touch you." Virgil's eyes widened as the very sound of that sent shivers down his spine. To be Roman's... to... to be his... claiming was serious and yes Virgil understood he was only doing it to protect him but... it was still a serious thing.

"Y-You... You'd d-do that?" Roman could only nod as his body practically throbbed begging to sink his fangs into Virgil.

"But I won't without your permission. To do so would only cause more agony. Love... please... let me help you?" Virgil spasmed in his arms again making Roman have to hold him tight just to make sure he didn't hurt himself on accident.

"Please!" Virgil cried out as the pain just got too much. "Please, it hurts." Roman's eyes flashed as he shifted, ready to bite down as Virgil sobbed so loudly. "Roman, please... help me."

Roman's fangs pierced through his skin and already Roman could taste the other vampire's venom. With a possessive growl, his mind frenzied from hunger, he drank until all he could taste was Virgil. His mind flurried as Virgil weakly leaned against him, tired fingers gently trailing through his red hair. His mind was numb... He held Virgil closer as his body ached to as close as they could get, his own venom burning in him as he focused on their bond. Virgil whimpered quietly feeling that subtle burn on his neck from where Roman was currently bitting. It grew and grew until Virgil was panting against him, his eyes fluttering from being so drained. 

Roman's eyes flashed as the sense of pain pulled him under forcing him to unlatch from the other suddenly. He blinked, his mind slowly coming back to himself as he licked the wound closed and just leaned against him with a huff. He had lost control of himself for a bit there but was back as the bond urged him to relax.

"V-Virgil?" Roman whispered quietly as he pulled back only to smile seeing how dazed the other was. "That's it..." He was honestly surprised the other had managed to stay awake but it was clear he wouldn't be for long. "You're ok." Virgil hummed as Roman moved till they were both laying on the bed, Virgil cradled against his chest. "I've got you. I'm staying here until I know you're better ok?"

"You... You don't... h-have t-to." Roman just purred loudly as he nuzzled against Virgil's hair.

"I'm not going anywhere, Virgil. Sleep... you need the rest to recover."