62

TW~ Torture, knives, blood

"There we go." Ryzan chuckled cheerfully as one of the hunters helping her with Virgil specifically drained yet another vial of Roman's venom into his system. The world tilted as the burn started to spread throughout his entire body. He choked on his oxygen as Ryzan just watched with that same eerily happy smile. "Now, Stormcloud..."

"Don't call me that." Virgil forced through his teeth only to get punched by the second hunter causing his head to hit the floor. 

"Now, Stormcloud..." Ryzan repeated with a giggle. "I've been wondering. This... disgusting venom that's coursing through your veins. Does it affect you in ways other than with power?" Virgil's heart sank at the scent of blood. His eyes darted up just to see how her smile turned vial. "Have you ever craved blood? Have you ever drank it?"

"I'm not a vampire."

"Might as well be with how much venom is in your system." She teased back only making Virgil angrier.

"An amount you continue to worsen with your injections. What are you even doing to him? How are you getting this much venom from him?" Virgil cried as the second hunter grabbed him by the hair roughly, yanking back as hard as he could.

"You shouldn't worry about the beast, Virgil. Not when you're the one in chains. At least his cage doesn't come with this. Virgil whimpered as he felt the warm burn run down his arm. He swore he could hear Roman scream out in the distance as the silver dug into his skin. "All he has to deal with is the extracting of his blood and venom. You're the one that's going to end up dead."

"And as soon as I am you'll move to torture them. I know you, Ryzan. You were my mentor." she merely giggled as she glanced down at the cut that was now dripping down onto the floor.

"So... any cravings?" Virgil tensed as her cold silver eyes met his again. "Vampires when injured tend to crave blood to help heal themselves. Especially when cut with silver."

"I'm not a vamp-..." Virgil was pulled pack roughly again just as a Ryzan carefully brought over a cup of blood. She smirked as the other hunter forced Virgil's mouth open enough for her to practically drown him in the blood. He wanted to spit it out. Virgil tried to make it seem like it was disgusting to him. But damn it... As soon as the blood touched his tongue, his eyes flashed and he couldn't help but drink as much of it as he could only making Ryzan's eyes fill with this sick enjoyment. The cup was literally just dropped to the floor letting the remainder of its contents spill around them mixing with whatever didn't make it into his mouth and she just scoffed. Virgil stayed there on his knees, blood down his mouth and neck, soaking into his shirt and jean as if he had torn someone's neck right open with his bare teeth. And yet... he felt no actual disgust to the sticky thick red that coated him.

"Interesting."

"Interesting my ass." Virgil growled as he tried to fight against the silver chains. "Even if I did react badly you would still do it again and again... BECAUSE YOU'RE PSYCHOTIC!"

"And you are no different than those monsters you CHOSE to join. This is on you, Virgil." Virgil's snapped angrily growling like a rapid dog as Ryzan got closer but not close enough for Virgil to do anything. "You were one of our best and brightest. Harman and I... We trusted you. We literally raised you. What would Harman say if he saw you like this?" Virgil literally flinched under the question, tears pricking at his eyes at the memories of the three of them filling his mind. His two mentors laughing as he just ran around and played. "We took you in and cared for you as if you were our own child and now... you've gone and turned your back on humanity... joined the monsters. Well if that's how you want it you'll be treated no different than them. Enjoy the next injection." Virgil's eyes shot wide as the fear coursed through him.

"NO! NO DON'T!" He knew. He knew the second she said that what to expect. It's been a sick cycle. One injection of Roman's venom to two injections of someone else's. He felt the needle pierce his skin and his body reacted before anything was even done. He felt the contents spill into his blood and he screamed out in total agony matched only by the distance hazed out screams of his love crying out for him. 

Roman felt it. He felt the pain... the agony Virgil was in and it tore him apart. He screamed out as his body went rigid under it all. The hunters all laughed as he laid there in shock unable to move or do anything for that matter. He writhed under the pure pain brought on only by the venom being injected into his love that he knew could not have been his own. He figured the pain was so bad because of just how much of his own Virgil had gotten before it but... This was sick. Roman himself felt like he was going to vomit. His body curled up as his breathing lapsed.

"What's going on in here?" That sick voice chirped up and Roman growled viciously over in the direction he knew the door to his prison was but he could not move. His body twitched, forcing his back to arch, as pain shot through him in waves, causing him to cry out again.

"We don't know Miss. He just started screaming."

"When did it start..." Roman bit down on his tongue trying hard not to continue crying but his body never ceased its seizing.

"Not that long ago Miss, and it usually lasts for a while."

"This isn't the first time?"

"No, Miss. It multiple times a day on the clock." Roman panted as the seizing quieted down for a bit. Tears spilled from his eyes as he groaned in pain.

"R-Roman?" He could hear his brother in the caged cell over and his heart broke even more. "Is this because of..."

"Don't... Don't say it," Roman growled out as a new wave of pain tore through him making him grunt and whine. "Can't... Can't make it worse."

"Oh? Make what worse?"

"MISS!" Roman's eyes shot wide finding those startling silver ones staring down at him from inside the cage. Roman's hand twitched wanting nothing more than to snap her neck over what she's doing to Virgil only for his body to suddenly convulse sending him rolling off the mettle cot with a strangled cry of pain. Her smirk only widened at the sound of Virgil's cries matching the vampires and her eyes glimmered in awe. 

"You feel his pain!" Remus's eyes darted up in horror as Ryzan giggled. "You're blood bonded to the little stormcloud. Oh, that's just perfect." She literally picked Roman up by the shoulder and dragged him over to the wall before kneeling and just giving him this wicked smile. "It must burn your buttons to know you can't protect him from this. That you're stuck in this cell while he's foaming at the mouth in the other room." Roman growled shakily as his body trembled and twitched. "Don't worry, Beast. That agony won't last for much longer." Roman's eyes were wide in panic and horror as Ryzan just laughed.

"Don't touch him." Ryzan pouted as she roughly held Roman's face just staring at the tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"I'm afraid you're in no position to give us demands. Besides... I've literally got him chained like a dog writhing on the floor. We're well past that." She pushed him back as he jumped up with a pep in her step, practically skipping out the cell door with a giggle. "Get him back into extraction quickly and take his blood. He's far too weak to fight. We won't need the drugs this time." Her eyes flashed vilely as she recounted just how much white was in Virgil's hair the last time she saw him. "Tomorrow." She laughed hysterically making Roman's blood go cold as everything just crashed. "We do it tomorrow."

"Yes, Miss."