61

TW~ Drugs, kidnapping, Torture, Restraints

"VIRGIL!" A Lady with bright gleaming silver eyes bounced into the room spinning childishly, you would almost forget about the silver knives she had strapped to her hip. "How's my little sparky doing?" Her eyes shined with an insane malice as she just stared down at the fae chained to the floor in front of her. "Well?" He didn't answer. He wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. However... She wasn't going to accept that. "Awe, come now child. You remember me right?" She grabbed his face harshly forcing Virgil to look at her as Roman yelled out in the background to let him go. "You remember me... right?" She hissed out making Virgil growl.

"Of course I do." She literally shoved his face away as he bit down on his tongue to stop himself from snapping at her. "Ryzan." She beamed as she nodded and twirled about again before just stopping in front of the other three literally being forced to stand against the wall with guns pointed at them. Roman's eyes narrowed in rage, glowing brightly, as Ryzan just laughed. "Let them go."

"They're vampires, Dear. I will do no such thing." Ryzan glanced everyone over with that scary-ass chipper smile she always had before twirling on her feet again to face Virgil with a pout. "I do have a question, Dear. Your hair... your eyes..." Virgil tensed as he pulled at the chains the sudden sense of anxiety burning through him and Roman both. "You've been fed from more, haven't you. That means you've been with the vampire that killed your parents." Virgil's eyes darkened as a very angry growl rumbled through his lips. "Considering the amount of change in you... I'd say the feedings are consistent. Plus with that mark on your neck..." Virgil's heart pounded in his chest as Ryzan's smile deepened more. "Which one of these monsters is it, Stormcloud?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Her eyes darkened but she still never lost that smile. She simply grabbed a small silver blade from the tray over to the side and held it up making Virgil's fear grow.

"I'll ask you again. Which one of these three is the one who's sick venom corrupts your veins." Roman's eyes dazed with such pain as Virgil just shook his head.

"And like I said, I don't know what you're talking about." Ryzan just smiled as she walked over to Janus making Remus growl and try to protect him only for the guard to shoot at the wall between the two of them stopping him cold. 

"Your choice, but we'll figure it out." Janus cried out as the silver cut into his skin, burning him from the silver of the blade. Virgil tensed but didn't react so much as Remus who was screaming about killing every single one of them... only for the room to go completely silent as Remus fell to his knees blood slowly dripping from the cut on his face made by the same knife. Roman growled lowly but not that bad as he just glanced over at the woman who made her way to him seeing the way Virgil still didn't react much. Tears filled Virgil's eyes but he didn't move. Not until Ryzan held the blade up to Roman's neck making everything freeze like ice.

"ROMAN!" Virgil cried out as he tried to pull on the chains, lightning coming off of him in arches. "Don't touch him!"

"Bingo." Ryzan smirked as she pulled the knife away only to tap Roman on the nose with a boop making the vampire glare at her angrily. "Looks like we figured it out. Virgil, dear, stop throwing a temper. It's unbecoming." Virgil crashed, everything in him drained as the world spun out around him. Ryzan just smiled at everyone as she pointed around. "You lot take the two to holding. Take HIM to a medical room and start taking some blood and venom samples."

"NO!" Virgil screamed out with desperation as someone grabbed Roman by the cuffs harshly making the vampire grunt in pain. "Roman..."

"I'll be ok, Love. Just focus on you." Roman tried to smile but it didn't hide the agony and fear that filled his eyes. Virgil watched as each and everyone was dragged out leaving him alone, chained to the floor, with Ryzan.

"Why?"

"Oh, my dear child..." Ryzan pouted playfully as she brushed his hair back. "I made a promise to you when you were little. I would protect you... even from yourself. Your gift... it's a curse. And it seems that now is the time... I always knew would come. At least before you go... I can learn as much as I can to help defeat those pests once and for all." Virgil whimpered as She roughly grabbed him by the hair. "As well as any freaks with the same affliction as yourself. Knowledge is power after all and you're about to supply us with loads." She stood herself back up after shoving Virgil to the floor.

"You're a monster." He choked out as he struggled just to push himself up with his wrists bound together the way they were.

"No dear." Ryzan giggled as he walked out of the room. "I'm your mentor." 

"LET ME GO!" Roman cried out as he tried to struggle against the silver cuffs only to flinch at the feeling of something stabbing him in the neck. The world hazed out as he was suddenly stubbled forward everything completely out of focus. "No... wai-... Virg-..." He found himself strapped to a chair before his mind could even realize. He weakly struggled against the leather but the haze and the silver paint of the chair only furthered to weaken him. "Let... L-Let me go. I have to... Have to... V-Virg-..." A face filled his vision to blurred out for him to see as he felt them hold his face steady. The whole room was spinning and he felt so drained. He felt moments from just passing out. "V-Virgil?"

"Don't bother with the blood for now." Ryzan scoffed as she stood back up letting Roman in his drugged-out state to try and shake the haze away. Obviously, it didn't work. "Just extract the venom. We'll deal with the blood once we have a better method to control him rather than drugs." She sighed and shook her head as she snapped signaling the others to get to work. "You vampires... always having to make things so difficult." 

"N-No. Wait." Roman weakly struggled to pull away as the hunters grabbed him roughly by the arms. "No. Stop... P-Please. I have to... Virgil... Stop!" He whined as felt this collar get put on him, the silver metal belt loop digging into his neck taking his air away. "V-Virg-..."

"Make sure to keep him drugged. We don't need any trouble today anyway." There was a grunt of understanding before Roman's arm was gripped harshly again.

"L-Let go... Let me-..." Roman whimpered as this sharp stinging burned up his arm, a needle practically stabbed into his vain to keep him doped up. "N-No... No... n-..." Roman's eyes fluttered as his head rolled forward. He whined as he simply tugged at the restraints with the lightly of actions still trying to get free despite just how drugged he was.

"There we go." Ryzan beamed with a small giggle as she took in the pathetic state the vampire was in before her. "Now that's more like it. Proceed with the extraction."