🍋The Holy Gospel according to Luke🍋

Heya, this is Emma, also known as @AnimeBoySimp out here in the wild. Ew, I continue to make myself cringe. And before you even say anything, I know that the dialogue during every spice chapter I've written in this story is cringey and gives second-hand embarrassment, because I see it when I go back and read it. Trust me, my writing style is structured to write KuroTsukki, not X Readers, okay? And somehow, Crouton still worships my spice even though it's shit in this format, so...

"I'm fucking cold," (Y/N) whined, huddled down on Tsukishima's bed, wrapped in four different blankets.

"Not my problem," Tsukishima replied, taking back his own blanket that she'd managed to snatch. She whined again, rolling over in her bundle of thick, soft comforters.

"Yes, it is. You're my boyfriend, you're supposed to keep me warm."

He scoffed, "You're the one who wanted to go play outside like a child. Don't complain to me that you're cold after you forced me to go with you."

"Shut up, you didn't argue. I take that as you wanting to go with me. Usually, you protest a lot, like a bitch."

"It's New Year's. I don't want to end the year by arguing with my girlfriend, no matter how much of an asshole I am," he said.

(Y/N) huffed, turning away as her cheeks heated up. "Yeah, well, I'm still colder than a hooker on a street corner in January. I want a hot shower."

"Then go take one."

"I'm too cold to make it to the bathroom. Can you carry me?" she asked, giving him a look that was supposed to be cute.

"You look like a bug," he told her.

"And you look like... Just carry me."

"Are you so cold that you don't have any comebacks?" he snickered, leaning closer to her.

"Yes, and I'm going to get sick. I'm gonna catch a cold or something and it's going to be your fault because you wouldn't help me."

"Fine. Come on," Tsukishima rolled his eyes, starting to unravel her from her blankets. She groaned and when her arms were free, they found him and linked behind his neck, pulling him closer.

"How come you're so warm?" she grumbled.

"Because I didn't go outside without a scarf and gloves like someone. It's not that hard, just put on a pair of gloves and wrap a scarf around your neck," he sighed, lifting her up. "You're lucky that you have the build of a child or I wouldn't be able to carry you."

"Shut up and carry me."

(Y/N) clung onto him as tight as possible, arms around his neck and legs around his waist like some kind of sloth.

"I like your neck," she mumbled.

"What?"

"I like your neck."

"I heard you, I'm just confused as to why," he replied.

She smiled lazily. "Do I have to have a reason?"

"Yes. You can't just say fucking weird shit like that and not expect me to ask questions."

"I like your neck because it's pretty. I can't describe it, but I just know that it's pretty," she explained, nosing his neck as she spoke.

He shook his head. "You're a dumbass."

"Yep."

Tsukishima carried her to the bathroom, smiling at the fact that she was acting like she was sleepy instead of cold, which probably held some truth. Or maybe she was acting high; it was hard to tell with her. He sat her down on the counter, watching her shiver.