Pov me and my gang pull up

Y/n's pov

"Did Bokuto really leave you in Hyogo?" Kei asks.

"Huh?" I pull my blanket off of my head.

"What you guys were talking about earlier," he says. "Did he leave you there?"

"Oh yeah," I nod my head. "That's a true story."

"Well, what happed?" he asks.

What's this? A normal conversation, what is the world coming to?

"Well since you asked, guess don't have a choice," I laugh. "It all happened almost two years ago, I was in my third year of middle school and it was still like the beginning of the year. I got beat up by an ape-"

"Okay, forget I asked," he says.

"Fine, fine I'll tell you what actually happened," I say.

"Then go on," he nods his head.

"Kou wanted me to meet Akaashi, so he asked if he could bring me to a training camp in Hyogo," I say. "So I ended up going."

"How?" he asks. "Why do they let you just do what you want?"

"Pitty probably," I shrug.

"Guess that makes sense," he says. "Go on."

"So I went with them on the seven-hour drive, and when we got there I was the baddest bitch around," I say dramatically. "They let me do what I want, and I learned a whole bunch of volleyball crap. There we're also like a whole load of other teams."

"What other teams?" he asks.

"Um... Inarizaki, one with blue jackets, orange ones and... that's irrelevant," I say.

"Can't even remember small things," he laughs.

"Moving on..." I pause. "We were having fun and stuff but on the day we were supposed to leave I crawled into a cart of volleyballs and fell asleep."

"Typical," he says.

"And a few hours pass then I get woken up by the coach," I say. "And the funny thing is that since it was Inarizalki's school they were gonna continue on with their training for a few more days."

"So no one noticed you were gone until they got back to Tokyo?" Kei asks. "That's more than seven hours."

"Kou only realized when the coach called his coach," I shrug.

"Jesus," he mutters.

"Yeah, and it was way too late for them to drive back and stuff. So I had to stay with the team, but they changed it so I have to sleep with everybody in one room," I say. "With my rival at that."

"And whos your rival?" he asks.

"That's another story," I look up at him. "You wanna hear it?"

"Mhm," he nods his head.

"Well it all started in sixth grade," I say. "Wakatoshi brought me to one of his tournaments, and that's when I met Atsumu Miya. He's a hoe, by the way."

"Well what did he do?" he asks.

"I was watching a game, like the good child I was eating my cosmic brownie and he came up to me and snatched it," I say. "He said that because I wasn't in a match I didn't need it, can you believe him?"

"So that's why?" he asks.

"No, i'm not done yet," I say. "He challenged me to see who could make better sets, which is stupid because I wasn't even playing volleyball then and setting was hard. Also, I was like four-eight but we don't need to talk about that."

"Four-eight?" he questions. "So I guess you just don't grow."

"Don't bully me," I say. "Do you want to hear the story or not?"

"Fine, I do," he says. "Go on."

"So of course I failed the challenge because that's how it is," I say. "And he laughed at me and that when I decided that I was gonna be a setter."

"But you're not a setter," he says. "You're a Wing-spiker."

"There was like no one who could teach me how to set, the only setter to teach me was Toru," I say. "And at the time I had three spikers, one setter and a middle blocker helping me. It's no surprise I didn't become a setter."

"With that height maybe you should've become a libero," he laughs.

"And with that height maybe you should be a fucking lamp post," I say. "Hoe."

"Just go on with your story," he says.

"And now every time I see Atsumu we argue, and he laughs at me. Oh, and Osamu gives me comic brownies to make up for his brother being a hoe," I say. "He is so annoying, and one time when I was like thirteen he asked me out so I hit him with my shoe, and Suna recorded it."

"So he likes you?" he asks.

"Nah, it's kinda like when Toru asked me out when I was younger," I say. "Just because, y'know?"

"Yeah, I get it," he nods his head.

"Anyway back to the main story," I say. "I had to stay at Inarizaki and Suna got a lot of good fighting footage for his blog."

"And Suna is?" he asks.

"Either you'd get along great with him or you'd hate him," I say. "He likes to piss people off, kinda like you in that way."

"What do you mean he's like me?" he asks.

"He just is," I shrug. "But like you aren't lazy, and yeah. You're both snarky, and he's like my favourite from Inarizaki."

"Great," he grumbles.

"You jealous?" I ask.

"No, why would I be?" he asks.

"Because Suna is hot," I laugh.

"What do you mean he's hot?" he asks. "What are you talking about?"

"Calm down bruv, I only said that to provoke you," I laugh again. "It's a joke, my guy."

"Yeah I know, because as if anybody else could handle you," he says. "So tell me the rest of your stupid story."

"I ended up staying with them for a bit and then eventually Kou came back with his mom and Akaashi to rescue me," I say. "And done."

"I bet you cried a lot," he says.

"I did not," I say. "I am not a baby."

Yeah, I only cried because I thought nobody cared about me anymore. But we don't really need to talk about that

"You definitely did," he laughs.

"I'll cry right now," I say. "I can do it on command, I'll say that I was kidnapped."

"Don't," he glares.

"I won't," I curl into a ball close to him. "They would never believe me."

Ten strokes, that's how many I've had today.

-Crouton