sfvbfwosini3ir0wij09308fhn 0qefn

Y/n's pov

"Why am I here again?" Akaashi asks.

"Because," I say.

"I'm here because Akaashi went," Bokuto smiles.

"I'm here because Lev woke up early and spoke to me," Kenma says.

"Why did you call us here, it's like five?" Kageyama asks. "Don't you like sleep all the time?"

"Look around, what do you think we're gonna do here?" I ask.

"I'm not helping with whatever this is," Kenma says. "I'm here to game and get away from Lev."

"Aside from Bokuto and yourself, we're all setters," Akaashi says. "I'm assuming it has something to do with our ability to set or skate."

See, they can skate, Akasshi knows what's up.

"Setting, I need to learn how to do setter dumps," I say. "Like really good ones."

"Why?" Kageyama asks. "You aren't a setter."

"I'm only asking you because Toru isn't here," I say.

"I'm not helping," he shrugs.

"I won't be able to help," Akaashi says. "I only came because it was an emergency."

"This is an emergency," I say. "Akaashi, don't fail me now."

"I have to set to Bokuto," Akaashi says. "Back at our hotel."

"Okay understandable," I nod my head. "Bye Akaashi, bye Kou."

"Bye Y/n," Bokuto smiles. "I'll watch your game later today if you watch mine."

"No need to fret, I will," I say. "Now Kenma, since Kageyama is being a bitch, can you please help me?"

"Only if you answer my questions first," he says. "What thought in your underdeveloped brain thinks that I want to teach you how to do a setter dump?"

"She's going to cry," Kageyama says. "You can only have the privilege of insulting her if you're gonna screw her afterward."

Why am I being attacked today?

"Kageyama!" I yell. "You can't say shit like that!"

"Did I lie?" he asks. "Honestly, did I?"

"I'm actually repulsed right now," Kenma says. "And I really don't care if she cries."

Remind me the tell Kuroo to let Kenma have his monster energy drinks back.

"Kageyama, I need you to help me," I say. "Please."

"Go and ask Suga," he says.

"Yeah but then Suga will tell Kei that I was up at five am, and then Kei will ask me why I was up so early," I pause. "And then Kei will say 'tell me why you were up so early' then I'll lie and he will brainwash me into telling him that I'm betting our relationship."

"Why are you betting your relationship?" Kenma asks.

"Oh, so you care now?" I ask.

"No, I just want to know how stupid you were being," he says.

"Stop treating me like Lev," I say. "I thought we were homies."

"Another example of your poor judgment," he says.

"Wait, so what's going on with you and Tsukishima?" Kageyama asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know weather boy?" I ask.

"Yeah I do, and I'm not gonna help you until you let me in on the secret," he says.

"If I don't do a setter dump every match until the finals I have to break up with Kei," I say. "And my team has to win nationals."

"What kinda idiot would come up with that idea?" Kenma asks.

"Atsumu, and if I lose then I have to date him," I say. "It makes me want to puke."

"Fine, I guess I'll help," Kageyama shrugs.

"Oh, and you guys have to beat Inarazaki," I say. "Or my life is over."

"You're really stupid," he says. "I'm telling Tsukishima."

"No don't tell him, then he'll get mad," I say. "It's a secret for a reason. That's why you gotta be quiet, and I'll need to to help me tomorrow morning too."

"You know Tsukishima's gonna think somethings up if you don't tell him about your stupid bet," he says.

"Yeah, that's why we're gonna keep it a secret," I say. "And Kenma please help me too."

"If you force me to help, I'll tell everybody that Kageyama is your side piece," he says. "Starting with your boyfriend."

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I ask. "No one would believe that."

"Yeah, I'd never get with her," Kageyama says. "She's so whiny."

I love getting attacked.

"Shut up virgins," I say. "Go fuck yourselves with a doorknob."

"I know you can't be talking to me," Kenma says.

Too much information.

"Let's just practice," Kageyama mutters.

I have silver hair now.

-Crouton