I used to be a music nerd, playing the violin, piano and clarinet

Y/n's pov

"I think we can cool it with the glares right?" Tendo asks.

The next morning Tendo decided that it would be a good idea to have a nice breakfast, to fix last night's fight.

"Oh don't worry Tendo, that's just his normal face," I say. "Like he's got a stick up his ass."

"Wow Y/n, I haven't heard that one before," he says.

"Guys, as much as I enjoy banter and insults I don't like them between two of my favourite people," Tendo says. "Can't you two just make up? And apologize, please."

"I'm not going to apologize," Wakatoshi says. "Why should I?"

"I'm not gonna apologize either, he said ruder things than me," I say. "You heard him yesterday."

"Well you didn't cry," he says.

"Fuck you," I say shoving the table towards him. "Go kick rocks asshole."

"You're being childish," he says fixing the table. "But I can't say that I'm surprised."

"Why are you being so mean?" I ask. "What's wrong with you?"

"I thought that you didn't want to be treated like a child anymore?" he asks.

"Yeah, I don't, but right now you're just being rude to," I say. "On purpose, you aren't treating me like a teenager either. You're treating me like... you're treating me the way mom used to. I'd rather be with her right now."

"She's getting ready to go to Korea," he says. "And she doesn't have the time to babysit you."

"I'm going to work," I say. "And I'm not coming back."

"Fine, you're going to Tsukishima's then?" he asks.

"None of your business," I say. "I'll go where ever the fuck I want."

"Go to work then," he says. "That's not the way to the door."

"I'm going to pack my bag," I say. "I'll see you next month."

"Have fun," he says.

"Yeah, I will," I say. "Maybe you'll finally get some peace and quiet while I'm away."

"Hopefully," he says. "Maybe you'll finally learn how to tie your shoes."

"Seriously guys, both of you need to calm down," Tendo says. "Wakatoshi, I'm taking her to work, read some manga with some loving sibling relationships. Take some notes, if you want to pick fights go and harass people who I want to fight with too."

"I hope you get a paper cut," I say. "And I'm not going to work."

"You're going to work," Wakatoshi says.

"I don't even have work today," I say. "It was a lie, I was just gonna go so my story makes sense. Why the hell would Marigold want me to be there when they practice cooking and shit?"

"Then where are you going?" he asks.

"None of your business," I say.

"Are you going to Tsukishima's house?" he asks. "Because I'll drive you."

"No, fuck you," I say. "I don't want your help."

"If you're not going to Tsukishima's then you're not leaving the house," he says.

"Bye," I say.

"If you take one step out of the door, you're going to be in trouble," he says.

"It's funny because you think I care," I say. "What are you really going to do? Ground me, send me away? I'm so scared Wakatoshi, please don't ground me and take away my phone."

"You're going to work, and I'll come to pick you up," he says. "So stop being a nuisance, it's irritating."

"You're not picking me up from the cafe, because i'm not going to the cafe," I say.

"You have school tomorrow," he says.

"I can just join the online classes," I say.

"If you're not back here in twenty-four hours, I'll file a missing person report," he says.

"I'll call you once a day, I won't be missing," I say. "I'm sixteen, I can legally leave idiot."

"Y/n, you probably shouldn't do this," Tendo says.

"Bye guys, maybe now you'll be able to get some peace and quiet," I say before closing the door behind myself.

Lmao. I don't even know where I'm going with this.

-Crouton