My brother keeps calling himself a gang-banger

Y/n's pov

"Fuck you Brian, I'm only calling so you know I'm not dead," I say before hanging up. "He's pissing me off."

"If he pisses you off so much why do you answer some of them?" he asks. "Just leave him hanging."

"If I don't then he'll probably put out a missing person report," I shrug. "Not that it's any of your business."

"When are you going back?" he asks. "Or are you ever going back?"

It's been about a month since I ran off to the hotel, the only people that I actually talked to is Haru and Wakatoshi. I've been doing my school work, smoking, and watching shitty movies.

"Yeah, eventually," I say taking a sip of my drink.

The indoor pool is basically my home now.

"When are you leaving this hotel?" I ask. "Where do you live anyway?"

"I thought it was weird to ask people where they live," he says.

"I'm from California," I say. "Give a general region, do you live in Myagi?"

"Nah, I live in Tokyo, with my roommate," he says. "Have you ever been?"

"No," I shake my head. "Is it cool?"

"It's decent," he says. "I hate my roommate though."

"That sucks," I say. "Just move."

"I can't just leave," he rolls his eyes. "She's so damm annoying."

"Rip to you," I shrug.

"You live with your brother right?" he asks. "Brian?"

"Obviously," I say. "Can you smoke in here?"

"No," he says. "You can't smoke indoors."

"I hate it here," I say.

"You shouldn't wear jewelry to the pool," he says. "It'll rust."

"No, it won't rust," I say. "It's built different."

"What if you lose it?" he asks.

"I won't," I say. "It's fine if you want to rob me just take my money. Hell, I'll just give you money, but this bracelet is basically my life support."

"I'm not going to rob you," he says. "Just trying to make conversation."

"What are you doing here in Myagi?" I ask. "There's a conversation."

"Vacation," he says. "I don't know, just wanted to get out of Tokyo I guess."

"Okay then," I say.

"So what makes you not want to go back home?" he asks.

"Because," I say. "Do I need a reason?"

"Most people need a reason when they just get up and leave," he says. "But I guess you don't have to."

"My brother is being a hoe," I say. "So I left."

"What about your friends?" he asks. "Talk to them?"

"None of your business," I say. "What about your roommate, you talk to her?"

"No," he says. "Well sometimes."

"Cool," I say standing up wrapping my towel around myself. "Well, I need to go and shower now, bye. Talk to you tomorrow I guess."

"Tomorrow then," he says. "Goodnight."

-

But I guess life had different plans.

"Fuck," I curse as I continue to try to force the shower on. "Fuck Fuck fuck."

This is basically a hate crime on its own. Time to go and see my best friend-not. I quickly changed into some clothes and grabbed my toiletries, then I set off on my way.

"Oh Becca, I wasn't expecting you," Haru says opening his door.

"Can I use your shower?" I ask. "Reception is closed, and I really need to shower."

"Yeah, of course," he says welcoming me in.

Guys give me all your predictions/conspiracies on what you think is gonna happen next. Or just any thoughts, I find then so entertaining, please.

-Crouton