Another humorous chapter for you guys

Y/n's pov

"Bye Kei," I say.

"Bye," he says. "Are we hanging out tomorrow?"

"Uh... I can't, I have work," I say.

"Then I'll just go to the cafe," he says.

"It's closed tomorrow," I say. "Just employees to slave away in the kitchen. We won't even be wearing cute outfits, you don't need to."

"Yamaguchi said he was going," he says. "If you don't want to go then just tell me."

Kei, you're making it pretty hard for me to be a bitch. We just got back from Tokyo and I need you to leave so I can continue on with my mental breakdown. But when in doubt lie it out, because that totally won't cause problems in the future.

"It's a secret, so you can't come," I shrug. "I don't want you to come because I don't want you to find out."

"You suck at lying," he says. "And it doesn't suit you."

Okay, maybe I could just be honest, then we could sit down like normal people talk it out.

"Kei, it's a surprise," I say. "And I don't want to spoil it."

"A surprise for what?" he asks, still clearly skeptical.

Quick, think of any upcoming event that warrants a surprise... moving away to America out of the blue? No Y/n, that's the secret you dip shit... I got it.

"You know what's next month?" I ask.

"If it's for Valentine's day just scrap it," he says. "And I hate surprises."

"This is why I didn't want to tell you," I say. "Because I know that you hate surprises."

"If you know that I hate them, why would you plan one?" he asks.

"Because," I shrug.

"Tell me what it is," he says.

"It's not even that big," I say. "Don't worry about it."

"If you don't tell me I'll just avoid you for the whole day then," he says.

No Kei, I'm the one who's trying to avoid you, silly goose.

"Fine, saves me some time," I say as I go to close the door.

Something about the way he stopped that door with his hands makes me wanna... Y/n, control yourself.

"I'll slam your fingers in the door," I say. "I'm not playing."

"What are you planning?" he asks.

"If I tell you can't come to the cafe because I don't' wanna spoil the whole thing," I say. "Okay?"

"Yeah, fine whatever," he rolls his eyes. "Just tell me."

"Tendo is gonna come to the cafe and teach us to make chocolates, and we're all gonna learn how to make some new deserts," I say. "I'm not saying anything else."

"Fine," he says. "Do what you want."

"I will," I say going to close the door, but he's just too cool to let that slide.

"Goodbye," he says.

"I said to stop lurking over me like a titan," I say. "And I'll slam your fingers in the door frame."

"I said goodbye," he repeats.

"Goodbye, and your breath smells like you ate a handful of gravel so you're not getting a kiss," I say.

"It doesn't," he scoffs. "And I didn't want a kiss from you anyway."

Now, this would be the part where I whined and pulled him down and gave him a kiss, but not today.