I keep getting ads for engagement rings while I read I read through the fic...

...prolly a sign for Y/n and Tsuki, but signs are for sluts and I am nothing of the sort.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n," Wakatoshi says. "Y/n."

"I'm listening," I say, head still buried in my pillow. "Go on."

"You've been like this all week," he says. "You have yet to pack your clothes, and we are leaving tomorrow."

"I'll do it later," I say.

"There is no point being sad now, we're moving and there is nothing I can do about it now," he says. "Please pack your clothes."

"Where did you out my cat?" I ask. "You never told me."

"I gave your cat to someone like you said too," he says. "Stop worrying about it."

"Then you stop worrying about what I'm doing," I say.

"I need to," he says. "I have plans right now."

"Plans for what?" I ask. "We're moving tomorrow, we don't have time for plans."

"It's white day today," he says. "So yes, I do have plans."

"Oh," I say. "Then carry on."

"I assumed that you were gonna be like this," he says. "That's why I brought somebody to supervise you, and by supervise I mean to force you to pack your clothes."

"Hey Y/n," Emma says. "Long time no see."

"Hey Emma," I say. "Are you being paid?"

"Not this time," she says sitting on the edge of my bed. "You should probably pack now."

"Bye Wakatoshi," I say. "Have fun on your date."

"Your clothes better be packed by the time I come home," he says. "Okay?"

"Yeah I understand," I say sitting up. "I'll have it done."

"Good," he says before leaving.

"I'll make the boxes for you and you pack," she says. "Okay?"

"I'll pay you to do it for me," I smile. "I'm not done being sad."

"Okay how about I pack them call your boyfriend and tell him how you're moving away to a new country?" she suggests. "You can pick."

"Oh wow, I'm so excited to pack my own clothes," I smile. "I would love for you to tape the boxes for me."

"Perfect," she says starting to assemble the boxes.

"Do you know how long the plane ride is to California?" I ask. "Like from here?"

"I don't know, probably half a day," she says. "Or something like that."

"Half a day," I say. "I don't want to move."

"Yeah, I know that," she says.

"I hope my plane crashes," I mutter shoving clothes into a box. "Right into where ever I'm moving to."

"Don't hope that," she says. "Imagine the animals on board that'll die."

"Yeah, but not my cat," I say. "My cat is gonna be alive because it's living with some stranger now."

"True, true," she nods her head. "But still, you want all those people to die?"

"Okay, I want the plane to crash but I don't want anyone to die," I say. "Just want Wakatoshi to think it's a sign that we shouldn't have moved. Oh and I don't want to live where ever were moving to."

"What are you writing on the boxed?" she asks.

"This ones for pants," I say. "Underwear socks and swimsuits go in here, any clothes that will trigger a breakdown here, oh and then the random clothes you but never wear go here."

"Oh that sure pounds healthy," she says sarcastically. "If it's gonna trigger you to see some clothes just throw them out."

"Now, now Emma, we both know that I'm not that mentally stable," I say. "Either I'll turn out like one of those crazy people on skid row or my mom, maybe something in between."

"Well that's something," she says. "Not something good, but something."

"I'd rather just end up like my mom," I say. "She doesn't need anybody, yes she's a bitch, but she's also a bad bitch. I have to give her that at least."

"I guess," she says. "But isn't your mom lonely or whatever?"

"Nope, she's not lonely," I say. "She's disappointed, sometimes sad, but mostly she's just angry, and tired."

"That's definitely not healthy," she says. "But to be expected."

"All done," I say taping up the last box. "Wakatoshi had nothing to worry about."

"Yeah nothing to worry about, let's just ignore the fact that clothes are sticking out of the cracks and you didn't bother to fold any of it," she says. "Totaly fine."

"I don't need to fold it," I say. "It's just gonna get shoved into my closet in the new place."

"So what, you moving to a condo, house, or an apartment?" she asks. "Or maybe a townhouse?"

"A townhouse," I nod my head. "I get my own bathroom at least, I can drown myself in my very own bathtub."

"How versatile," she says. "Nice to know you're so optimistic about moving."

"Uh-huh," I nod my head. "Very optimistic."

"You look like you're about to break down and start crying," she says.

"Oh that's just my face these days," I smile. "Don't worry about me now, feel free to head home now, my clothes are all packed."

"You sure?" she asks. "You'll be alright?"

"Yeah," I nod my head. "I'll be fine."

"Okay then," she says. "I hope your plane ride goes well."

"Thanks," I say. "Bye, I'll text you to let you know that I'm not dead."

"That would be very much appreciated," she says.

"Uh-huh," I nod my head. "Bye now."

"Bye," she says.

I want to run away, but we all saw how that turned out last time. With some creepy guy, in the middle of nowhere, acting stupid and whatnot. And really, running away does no good.

And so for now I'll just stick to pushing my boxes out to the living room for movers to take. Wakatoshi said to pack a suitcase that could last a week or so, just because it would take some time for all our stuff to be delivered. So I could run away....

But I'll have to hold that though, due to the rather loud knocking at the front door.

"Emma, I told you that I'm fine," I say walking towards the door. "You don't need to knock so harshly."

Bruv, did she see some killer out there or something?

"You don't need to bang on the door like that, it's not my fault I'm slow," I say opening the door. "Really I- Kei, what are you doing here?" I ask closing the door so he can't really see in.

So I'm rewatching Aot and yeah, that it. Also, I'm gonna release the sequel in like less than ten-ish chapters.

-Crouton