This is what I was watching while I was writing this...

...it's funny to me for some reason.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n I've got something to tell you," Emma says.

"Did Roxanne get hit by a car?" I ask, taking a seat beside her.

"Oh so you already know," she says.

"Wait, what?" I ask. "Is he dead?"

"Nah, she's alive," she nods her head.

"Did she break her legs?" I ask. "Arms maybe?"

"No, surprisingly she's doing fine," she says. "But we did decide to break up."

"Aw what a shame," I say. "I loved her so much. Why did you two break up?"

"On to the next thing, I'm moving to Tokyo," she says. "And Takahashi is moving because she's a k-pop trainee now."

"Who's Takahashi?" I ask.

"Roxanne," she says.

"Ah," I nod my head. "Proceed."

"Yeah, we just thought that the long-distance thing wouldn't work, I mean living in two separate countries probably would take a real toll on our relationship," she says. "And we're in high school, so it's best that we called it off before it got too stressful being separated."

You don't say... Looks like I'm on the right track then.

"My thoughts exactly," I say. "Oh yeah, I'm moving to California."

"Moving to California," she nods her head. "Wait, California?"

"Yeah," I say. "No need to fret, I've had my outburst already. So now I'm just suppressing all my emotions and such."

"Are you and Tsukishima splitting too?" she asks. "Or are you gonna work it out long-distance?"

"Uh... yes," I say.

"Yea what?" she asks. "Break up or long distance, what did you talk about?"

"Well, he doesn't even know," I say. "But I'm seeing him today."

"Oh good, you're gonna tell him," she says. "Tell me how it goes."

"Nah, I'm not telling him today," I say. "I'm bringing him some food and we're gonna eat lunch together."

"Bruh... Then when are you going to tell him?" she asks.

"Well, I'm leaving march fifteenth, and Yamaguchi said he'd drag me back to Japan if I don't tell him by then," I pause. "So I'll tell him the morning of."

"Oh rip to him I guess," she says. "Why not the day before?"

"It's white day then," I say. "I'd feel extra bad because I already ruined Valentine's day."

"Understandable," she says. "I kinda feel bad for him already."

"Well I'm hanging out with him all the time," I say. "I just wanna make the most of it, you know the show love alarm?"

"Yeah," she says. "On Netflix right?"

"Yeah, I've just been thinking a lot lately," I say. "I had that fight with my brother, and I'm afraid that Kei and I will have one like that if we stay together. I'm just so time-consuming."

"I'm sure that he'll have no problem taking care of you though," she says.

"I feel bad," I sigh. "I just want to spend time with him."

"I get that," she says. "But I think maybe you should tell him sooner."

"Do you two care to share your conversation with the rest of the class?" the teacher asks.

"My ex-girlfriend got hit by a car," Emma says.

"And I'm emotionally attached to my boyfriend and my mental health is crumbling," I shrug.

"I'm going to have a stroke trying to understand the both of you," she says. "Continue your conversation, quietly."

"That word isn't in my vocabulary," I say.

"Of course it's not," she sigh. "Carry on I guess."

"Actually can I leave now?" I ask. "I need to cry in the bathroom."

"Go ahead," she says.

"Oh then can I go to the cafe, I need to get something?" I ask.

"And what is that you need to get?" she asks.

"Cake," I shrug.

Oh, and I need to fuel my nicotine addiction.

"Just go," she says.

"Bye Emma," I say. "Have fun without me."

"Bye," she says. "Don't die or anything."

My brother keeps clowning me because I sleep fourteen hours a day and only eat ham and cheese sandwiches and cereal.

-Crouton