My God complex is starting to get a bit out of hand

Y/n's pov

"Omi, Omi, Omi, Omi," I say as I repeatedly knock on his hotel door.

Now, why have I gon to harass him, well lemme tell you. We're staying in the hotel so that's one, and the other more depressing fact is that my team left me at the hotel. But really it's my own fault for having bad blood with the owner of the restaurant they were going to.

So here I am, getting Sakusa to go down to the hotel dining hall, which is probably full of volleyball guys.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, opening the door.

"I need you to-" I start.

"I am not leaving this hotel room unless it is absolutely necessary," he goes to close the door. "Go back to your own room."

"No," I stop the door. "I require sustenance and you are the only brother in the same hotel as me. So you have to come with me."

"I don't have to go anywhere with you," he says. "Go and eat by yourself."

"Omi please, I'm in dire need of your assistance," I say. "Please, pretty please. If I get trampled down there then you're to blame."

"I'll blame Bokuto, he's in the city," he says. "I'm not going with you."

"Please, I'm absolutely ravenous," I say. "I'll starve if you don't come with me."

"Fine," he sighs. "I'll take you downstairs, you can get a plate of food and I'll find a decent group of people to babysit you."

"You can't leave me with strangers," I say. "What if I get sold into some child labour shit?"

"Then they'll return you because you don't do any manual labour," he says.

"That's not true," I say. "You make me sound like some lazy possum."

"You live in mess," he says. "So don't even try to convince me otherwise."

"It's actually innovative," I say. "Because if I leave it messy for long enough someone will come and clean it for me. Life hacks."

"Whatever let's just get this over with," he sighs.

I won, I am God.

-

"Hurry and get your food," he grumbles. "Before it fills up."

"I've got my food," I say holding up my plate.

"That's just a plate full of tater tots," he says. "You're joking right?"

"Um... this is a meal fit for a bad bitch," I say. "Look I even added some chives on top to add some bougie vibes to the meal."

"You have to play tomorrow, you need actual food," he says. "What would Ushijima say about your plate?"

"Y/n, you can't just eat tater tots. An athlete needs to have a balanced diet to be able to reach their optimal playing potential," I say in my best Wakatoshi voice. "Then I'd refuse and he'd find a way to force me to take some protein shit."

"Well I'm not as kind, and if you don't get a proper meal I'll go and leave you at the kitty table, and tell the staff that you're lost," he says. "Now get some proper food before I vomit out of disgust."

"Wow Omi," I shake my head. "I thought we were friends."

"And I thought I told you to hurry up," he says.

"Fine, I got," I say before going back to fix my plate. "Happy now?"

"No, I'm, going to catch something just by breathing the same air as these people," he says. "Now hurry up, I'm going to leave you with your new family."

Bruv.

"If you think I'm sitting here, you must be on absolute crack," I say. "I don't want to sit with you pillow princess."

"I'm leaving," he says. "Have fun."

"I hope Peaches starts stalking you!" I call out before sitting down. "I don't like you."

"Why do you always have to be a little ass?" Atsumu asks.

"Because I fucked your bitch, and I'm gonna peg all you fangirls," I say.

I don't really care at what point I cut off the chap lol.

-Crouton