I got my title privileges back

Blah blah blah, it's late and I'm tired so we're gonna make a shitty chapter.

Y/n's pov

"I'm sorry can you please repeat that Wakatoshi?" I ask. "Because I don't think I'm hearing this right."

"We're sorry," My mom says. "Unfortunately this was unavoidable."

"It too late to make any changes," Wakatoshi adds.

I bet y'all are thoroughly confused right now, as to why I am once again on the verge of a mental breakdown. And this one isn't one because I dropped a chicken nugget or something. This whole big probleme started the moment we won the match, snagging ourselves the gold.

That's right folks, my team won nationals because we are baddies. Oh yeah, I'll give you a quick lil something about how that went.

It was almost like a movie, we won and when I looked up to the stand I saw, Kei, Waktoshi and my mother. This would normally be the part where the author ends the story because it would almost seem like my life is normal and happy now.

Uh, wrong.

Because after that I ran to the bathroom to hurl my guts out, I ended up missing the whole awards ceremony.

"Y/n, are you alright in there?" Emma asked.

Good news, I'm fine and I'm not sick right now. It was a thirty-minute thing.

"Yeah, I'm alive," I said. "Ugh, can you tell Waktoshi to come and collect my corpse from the bathroom?"

"Of course," and then she left to do just that.

Fast forward a bit, I was at the hotel for another night, wallowing in self-pity as per usual. Then I got my period, which is the least of my worries right now, and after another mini break down I talked to Kei on the phone and he was being a nice sweet boy. Compliments and shit.

Time for another little fast forward again.

It's the next day, things are looking up. Even though everybody else already left Tokyo and shit, Kei stayed and we decided to hang out with me before I had to go to some diner with Wakatoshi and my mom, they said it was to congratulate me, spoiler, they didn't tell me the whole truth.

Moving on, we hung out and stuff. He took me shaking again before the ice rink was basically all melted, hand a victory makeout session, ate some food then he bright me to the restaurant. By then all my happiness had been restored.

"Kei, you're the best," I said as I hugged him. "Thank you."

"Yeah whatever," he rolled his eyes. "I'm just glad that you're not being depressed right now."

"Me too," I smiled.

He jinxed me.

So I went inside the restaurant and sat down with my mom and brother, they got me some fancy ravioli. I stole a sip of my mom's wine without getting beat, it was all good until Wakatoshi opened his mouth.

"Y/n, I'm leaving for America in March," he said. "To train."

Okay, you guys are basically all caught up now.

I know it's rushed, but I don't care.

-Crouton