Surprise shawty

Y/n's pov

"Lisen, you've got it all wrong," I say standing up. "Nothing suspicious here."

"You're smoking," he says. "Y/n, what happening?"

"Wait a minute," Marigold says. "Don't tell me... You're Azalea's right?"

"Yamaguchi, it's not what it looks like," I say. "I'm not actually smoking this."

"Oh my god," he says. "You're gonna leave Tsuki here."

"Come and sit with my Yams, talk to me," I say motioning him over. "We're friends right?"

"Why didn't you tell Tsukishima?" he asks sitting down. "Tell him, go and tell him now, right now."

"You want a cigarette?" I ask. "Trust, this will calm you."

"No, I'm not smoking," he says. "Tsuki said that you said it was a phase."

Okay, I'm basically a pro actor.

"Oops," I say. "But are you sure you don't want a cigarette?"

"Y/n, you need to tell Tsukishima," he says. "Let's go to his house, right now."

"Why are you here?" I ask. "The cafe isn't even open yet."

"Uh, Azalea wanted me to grab something from here," he says. "I uh, didn't know you were here. But you're moving."

"Is this what you were looking for?" I ask pulling a bra out from the couch cushions. "Damm, this girl really has some big tiddies, lucky man."

"Hey don't touch that," he says grabbing it from me. "And don't try to change the subject."

"I'm not, I'm just trying to help," I say. "Don't worry."

"I'll be in the main part," Marigold says. "I don't need to be a witness to any student on student crimes."

"Have fun Marigold," I say. "I promise that there won't be any federal crimes."

"Why are you moving?" Yamaguchi asks. "And for six years!?"

"Okay, more like five," I say. "But who's counting?"

"Five years?!" he exclaims. "That's gonna be like after university, why are you leaving?"

"My brother is going," I shrug. "To train and shit."

"But why do long?" he asks. "Can't you come back in two years?"

"My brother is coming back in two years," I say. "But I'm gonna stay there."

"Why? Don't go to university there," he says. "Just come back here, and then you can be back with Tsuki, Azalea, and everybody else."

"I know that," I say bringing my knees up to my chest. "That's all I've been thinking about."

"Is this why you ran away?" he asks. "Because you're moving?"

"Kinda," I say. "But it was mostly just stress, I'm fine now."

"No you're not," he says. "You need to talk to Tsukishima or something, you can't pretend."

"I don't care," I say. "You're not the boss of me, it's none of your concern."

"It is when it's my best friend," he says. "Tsukishima loves you Y/n, more than anything. Doesn't he tell you, because he really does?"

"I know," I say. "He tells me."

"Then go and talk to him," he says. "It's better for your relationship if you tell him now, don't wait until you're moving."