Guess whos back

Y/n's pov

"You're awake now?" Kei asks.

"No, I'm sleeping," I say as lifting my head from the pillow. "Morning."

"It's the afternoon," he says brushing some hair out of my face. "And you still look exhausted."

"I am," I yawn. "When did you get up?"

"A few hours ago," he says.

"You shoulda woke me up," I say. "Instead of watching me sleep like a creep."

"I was not watching you," he scoffs. "And I didn't want to wake you up, you looked comfortable."

"How kind of you," I laugh. "But you're a fool to think that you could get away with a long time of peace and quiet."

"Yeah, how foolish of me," he says rubbing the small of my back. "Are you sore?"

"No I'm a bad bitch," I say. "Don't worry about it."

"I'm being considerate," he rolls his eyes. "But if you want I can be an ass."

"Hmpf," I nudge his arm. "You're gonna make me hit you. You're embarrassing me."

"How am I embarrassing you?" he questions. "I'm not even doing anything."

"Just because," I say. "It's because you have the stance of the colossal titan, it's embarrassing."

"Well you always fall asleep before I have a chance to take care of you, idiot," he says. "If you don't want to be taken care of I'll be more than happy to go and do my own thing."

"I hope that the tow goblin comes and steals your toes and replaces them with pickles," I say burring my head into the pillow. "I'm hungry sore and tired."

"Do you want a painkiller?" he asks.

"Nope, it's not that bad," I mumble.

"Y/n, I can't hear you," he sighs. "But I'll take it that your well enough if you're able to be annoying."

"I said that it's fine," I lift up my head. "If I was in serious pain I'd let ya know. Don't worry so much."

"Well I was worried I was too rough," he mutters. "I don't wanna be an ass."

"Don't worry," I laugh. "I obviously liked it."

"Yeah whatever," he stands up. "Also my mom knows you didn't go home, so you don't need to creep around or anything like that."

"Alright," I nod my head.

Oh, wait.

"Does she?" I ask. "Y'know?"

"Yeah," he nods his head.

"How? Oh my god-," I say.

"She said that next time she'd barge in," he says clearly also embarrassed. "And she said that she'd pray for the poor neighbours at the shrine today."

"Did she really?" I ask somewhat horrified.

"Unfortunately," he mutters.

"Did she hear me?" I ask. "God, I hate my life."

"No she didn't hear, she just knew," he shovers. "She always knows, and she's just trying to embarrass me."

"I can never face your mom again," I say dramatically.

"Relax, she won't tease you or anything," he rolls his eyes. "She loves you too much, just act normal... well as normal as you can be."

"I'm never having sex again," I groan. "Ever."

"What!?" he questions. "What do you mean you're never having sex again?"

"I mean it," I groan. "If I don't have sex then I won't be embarrassed ever again."

"You don't mean it," he shakes his head. "You don't mean this."

"I'm never having sex again until there's nobody else around," I say. "Like when we live alone."

"That is like two years," he says. "Like after we graduate?"

So we just silently agreed that we're moving in together? Cool, that's cool.

"Yup," I say. "Have fun for two years and your sock."

"Now you're just tryna bug me," he sighs. "Then you can have fun with the seam of your jeans and the heel of your foot."

"Kei!" I yell. "Who the hell told you that?! The boys aren't supposed to know!"

"Oh well," he snickers. "Guess we'll just have to have sex when my mom's not around."

"Fine then," I say. "You horny slut."

"I am not a slut," he says. "Did you see me begging?"

"Stop Kei," I say. "Do you see me staring at tits?"

"Yes, yes I do," he laughs. "Don't even pretend like you don't."

Fuck.

"Just get me food," I say.

"Manners?" he asks.

"Please go and get me some food Kei," I say. "Before I beat your ass."

"I'll take that I guess," he says.

Here's a chapter brought to you from my phone.

-Crouton