There are so many chapters yet I don't even know how I want to finish the story

Y/n's pov

"Okay bye Kei," I say. "I'll see you the next time I decide to harass you."

"What a joy," he rolls his eyes. "Stop waddling."

"I'm not even," I scoff. "After a long day of being lazy, I'm fine."

"Sure," he says. "Bye."

"So long partner," I sniffle. "I'll miss you."

"At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if your fake tears, turned into real ones," he says. "No, go inside."

"Can't yet," I say. "I'm waiting for Toru and Bunny, they can be damage control."

"How did you convince them to do that?" he asks.

"I promised Toru milk bread from the cafe that I have and I told Bunny that she could recode my brother's reaction to my Dabi cosplay, you ya get what I mean," I say.

"I thought you were trying to hide it from your brother," he says.

"It's either this or I describe in detail what we did," I shrug. "I figured that you didn't want me to spill all the secrets."

"Yeah I guess," he says. "I'm leaving now, goodbye."

"Bye," I say. "Pray for me."

"Wow small tool Tsuki, you aren't even gonna give your girlfriend a goodbye kiss?" Bunny laughs.

Oh lovely, they've arrived.

"I'm going," he says.

"Don't go getting shy on her now," he laughs. "Again, looks like you weren't shy to her before."

"Bunny, don't trigger him," I say. "He might not help me troll little kids on Roblox anymore."

"Silly Y/n-chan, you should always make your boyfriend kiss you goodbye," Oikawa shakes his head. "Even dense guys should have even a shred of politeness."

"He is polite," I say. "Y'all are just hoes."

"Tisk tisk," Oikawa shakes his head.

"The disrespect," Bunny says.

"Fine," Kei says before quickly pressing a kiss to my forehead. "There, I kissed her big ass forehead, I'm leaving now."

"See guys, you've gone and triggered him," I shake my head. "Now he's gonna go home and smoke a taki or something."

"See ya, small tool Kei," Bunny laughs.

"Bye-bye Tsuki-chan," Oikawa says.

"Bye," Kei mutters. "But only to Y/n, the rest of you can slip."

I took the W here.

Peace out.

-Crouton