I finally got my nails done, I feel joy right now

Y/n's pov

You know what, if they had lost that match then I probably would have forgotten about my plan to beat him. But they won, and now I want to congratulate them, y'know like the good model student I am.

"Hey Yamaguchi, oh where oh where is Kei?" I ask once Azalea is done congratulating him.

And yes, they made me wait outside because they don't want my causing a scene, can you believe the amount of hate I face on a daily basis?

"Oh I'm not sure," he shrugs. "Maybe he went to the vending machine, or went ahead to the inn."

Yeah it's late now, and I could accept that answer but Yam's is lying.

"Hey Suga, my dear dear friend," I smile. "Have you seen my boyfriend whom I love so much?"

"He probably went back to the inn," Suga says. "Just give him a call."

"You can't beat someone through a phone," I mutter.

Everyone gets after me for how bad I am at lying, but these hoes fucking suck octopus pussy.

"Enoshita, you wanna tell me where he is?" I ask. "Pretty please?"

"I'm only here to supervise the borderline crazy ones," he says. "I don't know where he is."

"Okay, I believe that," I nod my head.

I go around, interrogating the rest of the group. And then I finally meet the ones who will spill it all, God bless them.

"Yachi, Hinata, Kageyama, how are y'all doing?" I ask. "I know I would sure be doing a lot better if I knew where my Kei was."

"He's hiding from you," Yaichi blurts out. "Well it's not hiding, I think he's preparing for damage control. Or maybe, damage prevention. I wasn't paying too much attention.

Okay Yachi, coming through with some good information.

"Uh he was being pretty rude, I mean, he said that you're gonna get mad at him and so he probably did something wrong. What did Tsuki do this time? He's so mean," Hinata shakes his head. "And he made me change out my change for a bill, now my wallet looks empty but it's the same amount because it's a change purse with a bill in it."

Can we get an 'f' in the chat for Hinata's change purse?

"Okay Kageyama, you gotta give me the information I need before I'm dragged off to my hotel," I say. "Please."

"I don't know," he shrugs.

"Okay," I hand him a small carton of milk. "Do you remember now?"

"Tsukishima gave me two cartons of milk to forget," he says. "So maybe."

"I've got a yop and some milky candies," I say as I basically shove them into his hands. "Do you remember now?"

"He went to the vending machine close to the third entrance to get you some snacks so you don't hit him. He was muttering something about how he wasn't thinking about the consequences although he did enjoy your game a lot," he says. "Which makes sense, your team was playing very well, and I think I might actually rewatch that game. Do you have a recording, do you think one of your setters will let me practice with them?-"

"Thank you," I interrupt him. "And no recordings of that game will ever see the light of day, so sorry to burst your bubble. Anyway, I've got to go and give Kei a nice big hug."

"Y/n, remember that murder is illegal," Yaichi reminds me.

"Only if you're caught," Emma says. "Anyway, I'm going back to the hotel."

"Exactly," I say. "Thank you for your wise words of wisdom."

"Yup," she nods her head. "That's what I'm here for."

"Time to kill a bitch," I laugh.

Okay, I'm not full of joy now. My heat isn't working and I live in Canada. Also, I'm tired, so that's not very cash money.

-Crouton