I am pretty drippy

Y/n's pov

"Okay, Bunny I brought you a gift," I say. "Toru don't look, you don't wanna see this."

"What why?" he asks. "I wanna see."

"You wanna see my boobs? That's weird, that's suspicious," I laugh.

"Oh ew," he cringes. "I've seen Bunny's, I don't need to see anybody else."

"Not my fault you walked in," Bunny shrugs. "Shoulda made you pay a fee."

"You were in my bathroom!" he exclaims. "Uninvited at that!"

"Okay Bunny," I shove the photo in her face. "Enjoy this, don't show it to anyone."

"Are we about to kiss right now?" she laughs.

"Y'all better not kiss right now," Oikawa says. "I don't wanna be a witness."

"Nonsense," I laugh. "We'd have to kill you if we did that."

"How took the photo though?" Bunny asks.

"Bruv, you know," I say. "Now Toru, teach me the way of the concealer."

"And colour corrector," he adds. "And I took the liberty of getting some sweat-proof makeup and some setting spray."

"The fuck is that shit?" I ask. "Too many steps. Make it easier for me."

"Well you shoulda thought about how difficult it was before you went out looking like this," he shakes his head. "Now head up."

"Why does it look green?" I ask. "It's mouldy."

"It's not mouldy," Bunny says. "You're just stupid, and its tinted concealer it works."

"This is sorcery, sorcery I swear," I say. "I'm gonna get possessed by the goblins."

"Stop moving," Oikawa says. "I thought you wanted help."

"I do but this seems like a lot of work," I say. "Like too much work."

"Then don't cover it up," Bunny says. "No one is making you."

"Chile... if my mom sees she's gonna whip me, like actually whip me," I say. "She is a scary woman and I don't want her to send me to America."

"I thought your mom liked you now, doesn't she?" Oikawa asks.

"Well yeah, I think," I shrug. "But she's still crazy, and I don't really like her. She might try to sell me."

"Bruv, she won't sell you," Bunny says. "She'll just give you away."

"Bunny, you can't say that she'll give me away. I have unintentionally given that phrase a whole new meaning," I say. "And I get flashbacks of the hamster, may he rest in peace."

"I don't even want to know the story behind that one," Oikawa mutters. "Head up now Y/n-chan, you don't want any creases do you?"

"Ion give a damm," I say. "I'm a bad bitch-Ow!"

"Bunny-chan, don't poke her like that," Oikawa scolds. "Bad."

"What I just wanted to see if it would hurt if I poked them," Bunny shrugs. "Now I know."

"Well, it's gonna hurt when you basically throat punch me," I say. "How many meth laced blunts did you smoke today?"

"I smoked one today, and it wasn't laced," she says. "If you really wanted to know."

Y/n-chan, I don't think I can cover up the bites," Oikawa says. "But other than that, your all done."

"Wow, it's like they were never even there," I say as I look in the mirror. "Hey, can you cover up my birthmark?"

"With one?" he asks.

"This one," I brush some of my hair away. "It's on my forehead you see? Cover it."

"Fine," he says. "Done."

He is speed.

"I feel like a whole brand new bitch," I say. "Bussin."

"I see no difference," Bunny says. "But hype yourself up."

"Okay, do you remember how to do it?" Oikawa asks. "With the makeup?"

"Uh... of course, I do," I say. "I totally was paying attention."

"Good," he says. "Because I'm not showing you again."

"Good luck having to figure this out," Bunny laughs.

Well, what the hell we goin do now?

Today I watched a documentary on pedophilia.

-Crouton