This was the full pic but I cropped it because there was a pest

Y/n's pov

I didn't bother to go to sleep, I couldn't, there was no going back on what I did, I just wanted to leave.

"Y/n," Wakatoshi says knocking on my door. "Are you awake?"

I wish I wasn't awake, I want to sleep.

"I'm coming in," he says slowing pushing open my door. "Oh you're awake, are you still tired?"

I had my hands tucked under my legs and my forehead resting on my knees, I felt cold.

"Y'know the neighbour was complaining about banging and screaming yesterday," Tendo says popping out from behind Wakatoshi.

"Well we're moving," I say lifting my head. "We won't have to talk to them again."

"Oh, so is it safe to say that you made up with Tsukishima?" he asks suggestively. "Or are my eyes deceiving me?"

"If you're suggesting that I had sex yesterday then you'd be right," I say.

"Okay," Wakatoshi says. "I'm glad you two are fine, but I do not need to hear any details."

"Though the banging and screaming were done on my own after he left," I say holding up my hands. "There are no holes, no need to worry. No, I didn't fight anyone, and no I wasn't hurt."

"Y/n-" Wakatoshi starts.

"I broke up with Tsukishima," I say. "I decided this, no need to say anything else. I don't need a lecture."

"I wasn't going to give you a lecture," he says.

"Good," I say crawling out of my bed. "This bed, the sheets, blankets, and pillows aren't coming. Ask the movers to donate it."

"Y/n, that is a waste," he says. "You're bedding is fine."

"I wasn't asking for your input, but if you won't ask them then give me their number and I'll do it myself," I say looking straight up at him. "I'll use my own money to replace it, it's none of your concern."

"It is my concern, you are my sister," he says.

"I'm your sister," I say. "And what I decide to do in my life isn't your concern, now we better get a move on before we're late. I have an errand to run."

"At this hour?" he asks. "What errand could you possibly have to run?"

"He left his phone here," I say holding it up. "I kicked him out, he didn't have the time, I also have an apology letter."

"So we're stopping at his house before we go, you're going to apologize to him?" he asks. "Then let's go."

"We are not going to his house," I say. "We are making a stop at Yamaguchi's house, leaving Tsukishima's phone, as for the letter, it's for Yamaguchi."

"Why do you need to apologize to him?" he asks.

"If I was truly sorry for breaking up with Tsukishima then I wouldn't have done it... well that's what he would say," I nod my head. "I owe Yamaguchi an apology for hurting his best friend, that's the last apology I'll ever be giving."

"But Y/n," Wakatoshi says. "Why did you do this?"

"I don't have to answer to you," I say. "I have my reasons, just like you have yours."

"I don't think the decisions that you've been making are good ones," he says staring down at me.

This used to make me feel ill, now it just makes me what to hit him or something.

"Step aside Wakatoshi, you're in my way," I say. "We're going to be late."

"I'm not enjoying the attitude," he says.

"You're just two years older than me," I say. "Soon enough I'll be running a company, in charge of people twice my age, you'll be playing with balls. You just graduated high school, were on different levels."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asks.

"I know that there are six professional teams you'd like to join within the next few years, there five of which the company is the main sponsor," I say. "Four years time I'll be in charge, so I'll say it again, we're on different levels."

"Okay guys," Tendo says. "Let's not fight, Y/n needs to do her errands then we've gotta get to the airport."

"I'm not fighting," I say. "I'm civil."

"I'm not fighting either," Wakatoshi says. "Y/n just needs to stop acting childish."

"I'm not being childish Wakatoshi," I say. "Are you blind?"

"Fine, you're acting like mother," he says.

"Good," I say. "I'd rather act like her than some naive little girl."

"Then I'd prefer for you to act like a naive girl again," he says.

"Stop contradiction everything you say," I say pushing past him. "You want me to be mature, then a kid. I'm getting in the car, if we're late it's your fault."

"Fine," he says. "I'll meet you in the car."

Wakatoshi needs to get his thoughts in check, before I rip out his hair, of my own.

Connie can also step on me.

-Crouton