I'd kill someone for some coco bread right now

Y/n's pov

Bruv, I didn't even have the option whether I was gonna go back to my place or not, we just started walking to his house, this is depression.

"What do you want to eat?" he asks. "My mom's working late so I'll just make dinner."

"I'm not hungry right now," I say. "Thanks though."

"You're always hungry," he says. "Do you want pasta?"

"No, no pasta," I say. "I hate pasta, anything but pasta."

"Since when do you hate pasta?" he asks.

"Since always," I say.

"I've seen you eat pasta straight out of a can before," he says. "In the middle of class, you like it, I'd even go as far to say that you love it."

"Not anymore," I say. "My palette has changed, I don't like it anymore."

"Fine, I'm making you ramen," he says. "This isn't a restaurant."

"I know that," I say. "I'm not stupid."

"What were you talking about at the cafe?" he asks. "Before I got there?"

"Nothing," I shrug. "Don't worry about it."

"It's not nothing," he says. "You said 'don't tell Kei' so just tell me."

"Fine," I sigh. "I'll tell you."

"What is it?" he asks.

"It's a big secret," I say. "Are you sure you want to know, it will surely crush your soul."

"Whatever you say, it's not going to crush my soul," he rolls his eyes. "Just tell me."

Abort mission.

"My bra size is actually a thirty-four b, and not a thirty-two c," I say. "They're basically the same size but the thirty-four b fits better, I only wear the c so I can pretend that I have more boob than I actually do. There, I said it."

"You're kidding right?" he asks.

"No, I'm not," I say. "I'm actually a b, don't tell anybody else. I'm so ashamed."

"I can't tell if you're joking or not," he says.

"It's true, I'm even wearing a b right now," I say. "It's so much more comfortable."

It's a good day to be wearing a b bra, am I right?"

"I want to be an hourglass, but I'm just a pear," I say. "It tragic, I know."

"It's not that big of a deal," he says. "Stop, it looks like you're about to cry. You don't need to cry about stupid shit."

It's not that, I'm just breaking down on the inside, pay no mind.

"I'm not going to cry," I say. "I don't cry anymore."

"Actually, cry if you want," he says. "You haven't cried in like forever."

"I'm not a crybaby anymore," I say. "But my boobs are just mosquito bites, my life is a lie."

"It's not that big of a deal," he says.

"Bunny and Azalea outrank my chest," I say. "Koutarou outranks me too, imagine how big his boobs would be if he were a girl."

"Don't say that," he flicks my forehead. "I don't need to image of Bokuto having boobs in my head."

"Don't flick me," I say. "I'll tell your mom that you're being an ass when she gets home."

"I'm not even being mean," he scoffs. "You're just a baby."

"I'm not a baby," I say. "I'm just you're average girl."

"You're not average, because the average cup size in japan is a d," he laughs. "You're far from average."

"Kei," I salp his arm. "Don't say shit like that, I'll strangle you with my bra."

"I don't think you're training bra is going to do much," he continues to laugh.

"You've officially lost the privilege of looking at me," I say before taking his glasses. "Get wrecked."

"Give them back," he says. "Or I'm not feeding you."

"That's abuse," I say. "And I'll be dammed if I'm going to let a child abuser tell me what to do."

"Fine, you lose training bra privileges," he says as he unclips my bra through my shirt.

Take a moment to appreciate the absolute skill this man has.

"You lose baby privileges," I say going to swing my leg.

"Don't do that shit," he says grabbing my leg. "And give me my glasses."

"Let go of my leg," I say.

"Glasses first," he says holding out his hand. "Now."

"Fine," I reluctantly shove them into his hand. "And fix my bra."

"No, do it yourself," he smirks.

"I'm not taking off my shirt," I say. "So you better do it now, or I'm telling your mom that you do drugs."

"I don't do drugs, she won't believe you..." he says. "Turn around."

Crisis averted.

All sunshine and rainbows.

-Crouton