000. Levi's Notebook

Two days ago, there was a story circulating around the internet about a certain notebook and a video to prove its authenticity.

It happened three days ago in a certain office, one of the typical busy days of the place.

The manager sat on his office doing some paper work when water started dripping from his ceiling. Suddenly, water bursted out from atop his head together with a surprisingly dry notebook that followed.

It's cover was black and the paper parchments were brown.

All these were taken from the CCTV of that office.

Curiosity sparked the citizen who took interest of that certain unknown notebook. The manager also took a picture of it's cover where there was something written just on the right corner of the black leather. The ink was barely visibile, but readable nontheless.

One of the people who searched the meaning found out that the language was written in German and found out that it's written as...

Levi Ackerman.

The notebook was soon retrieved by heroes and studied the foreign written language and transcribed the meaning from German to Japanese. Two of those important figures were All Might and Endeavour.

Figures that it was a journal from a soldier who lost his family and squads on a loop after serving as a soldier in a span for almost ten years. His two best friend-siblings were killed during their very first expedition and his cousin-sister was allegedly killed by him due to her treachery.

His journey to follow a certain commander named Erwin Smith, carrying the weights of lives that were lost to find out the mystery of the so-called titans.

It wasn't just about his history, but together with short entries concerning the same person he regretted killing: His younger sister.

To those two heroes' shock, the further he talked about that certain someone, the more they realized that who he has been talking about was none other than Y/n Ackerman herself.

So as follows:

Acknowledgement:

I am Vice captain, Corporal Levi Ackerman, member of the scouts regimen, Survey corps. I handle the former special operation squad and the new formed ops squad.

I am writing now someone else's biography through my point of view and what I could remember that we spent together in order to commemorate the honor of her death. A hero who did not even recieve her own pedestal or grave. A child who didn't deserve to be sarcrificed from someone else's gain.

As a witness that she is never a traitor, and as someone who held my blade to fight her until the end. I hereby write her life on behalf of her resting soul, my guilt, my regrets and my grief. My sister, your life had been justified. Your name as a treacher has been changed as one of the heroes.

The girl who was once called the future of the 104th training regimen and the top of her class, dubbed like me as humanity's strongest and a future candidate as the youngest commander of the scouts...

Following the current date of today at year 850, I will begin to write her life briefly in my daily entry, hoping that once this story no longer holds an entry, everyone would soon then understand who she truly is and what hardships she had lead growing up.

Entry #1 month of xx, xx(st/nd/rd/th), year 850.

I start with the story when that child is three years old. A small child barely even able to speak and a little too small for her age and too weak to walk properly.