Profile

Y/n Ackerman

Female

Quirk: Shift

Basically not a quirk but everyone classified it as one. Biting her thumb can turn her into a 15 meter titan clad in crystal armor on her body. The only time the titan would stop is when she comes out of it from the nape and the titan would slowly evaporate--a bit freaky for first time onlookers but yeah.

She have a high regenerative ability. When her limbs are cut, they grew back within a hours or a day.

Also an inherited titan like ability even when she's not a titan. Perks for being part of the Ackerman clan, she is stronger than normal but not as strong as All Might though.

Ackermans can't shift. Yes, yes, I know. But so what? We'll find a reason why she can.

Costume: her survey corps uniform.

She doesn't want to let it go so she kept the uniform. The odm gear was remodeled to be smaller and charged not by gas but solar power, her sword changed into Katanas(considering the old one is not as durable when used in different enemies) as well which made it easier to mobilize and lighter.

The fabrics were also changed into fire and bullet proof materials

Personality:

She moves like a soldier. Stern, strict and serious. Well, on some occassions.

She doesn't smile much and her nonchalance is almost her neutral face. When facing negotiations, she would be firm and sometimes sarcastic.

She is a bit sensitive to people she interacts as she knew them more and becomes childish at times, hiding her face if she thinks she's done something wrong. If she gets upset from either lost of ideas or troubled by things, she faces the corner and sticks her forehead to the wall.

Tomboyish. Doesn't really have much of the feminine poise. She sits crossed legged sometimes, even with the skirt since she forgets that she's wearing one. Likes to parkour a lot for faster ways and body training.

Emotionally concealed. Yes, she's adapting attitudes, but not really hers. But she's more violent when angered, she'll flip enemy in seconds and walk away like nothing happened.

She has sweet tooth. She started having addiction for sweet things and she kept munching cookies or plopping lollipop on her mouth.

Weakness:

The most critical point was her nape. She will instantly die once two swords slice clean through her nape.

Friends and family

Food