21. Game Continues

Heyah eyebags squad! Yah all getting enough sleep? Yah eating well? Make sure you do~

.

The end of first phase has now been confirmed as Y/n dazed into space again. Her head up staring at the blue sky then to the fluffy white grey clouds.

The color quickly reminded her of little Eri who was probably watching her. She wanted to get something for her since the girl looked really afraid. The girl did like sweets so Y/n was thinking of getting her more cookies and milk. She needs to grow up healthy.

Y/n nodded to her thoughts, suddenly feeling an arm tapping her shoulder. She instinctively turned her head towards said person. "Oh, is something the matter, Shinso?" She asked the indigo haired male who stared back at her.

"Want to team up with me?" The boy asked.

"Team up? Why?" She asked. She haven't been listening again that's why she didn't catch on things Midnight was talking about.

He smiled. "We'll be teaming up from 2 to four people for the next phase." He explained.

I hummed. "Alright. Thank you." She tapped his shoulder in relief that there's a kind young man who would actually tell her about it.

"You seem out of it. Something up?" He asked.

"Uh. I'm just thinking what I can get for a little girl." She replied.

"Little girl? For a little sister or something?" Both were making their way towards the other team Shinso managed to brainwash.

The girl nodded. "Something like that." She replied. "She's small and really timid. But she's really adorable."

Shinso hummed from her explanation smiling from the little gestures she's making with that brief description for the said child. "You could always get her a teddy bear or doll. Children love those kind of stuff." He told her.

The girl sighed. "That's a bit hard." She admitted. "I don't know where I can buy one. And I don't think I'd easily get permission out."

He tapped her shoulder, gripping it reassuringly. "I'll get it for you. Don't worry about it too much." He said.

Y/n looked up at him wide eyed. But soon it dubbed with a bright smile, almost as if the universe succumbed to our main character's brightness that even time stopped a few seconds for the boy who recieved that smile. "That's really kind of you. Thank you, I'll make sure to pay you back for it." She told him.

The boy cleared his throat. A blush plastered in his face, looking away as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You don't have to. Just think of it as gift for helping me out today." He told her, taking glances from that bright blooming close eyed smile(Shinobu enters the conversation~ lmao).

That smile! It blinds!

"Hey, cieling bitch!" Bakugo called out, making the girl turn to the young blonde with wonder. "Team up with me!" He demanded.

"Ah, sorry blondie. I'll have to decline. I already promised Hitoshi." She told him honestly.

Bakugo frowned. "You're seriously joining this extra?" He asked rudely.

The girl tilted her head while the boy with indigo locks didn't take his words nicely. "Y/n chose to join my team. You don't have to reprimand her." He said.

"Haaah?! Reprimand who, extra?" Bakugo asked with menacing red eyes glaring at him.

Y/n cupped the blonde's cheeks just as he was about to explode. She gave him a few light taps and smiled making him stiff from the sudden action. "Calm down blondie. Just play and have fun." She told him.