55. Training

I accidentally... yes, accidentally watched 'Sausage Party'(near ending) while I WAS EATING 7/11'S HOTDOG N BUN(true story tho. No kidding).

*brrrrrrr* urgh I know some if you haven't watched it yet so... yeah. 1 click and welcome trauma.

.

Zipping noises can be heard in the tree line. It stops for a moment and goes.

If her brother sees this... the term disappointment won't even mask the disbelief in his eyes assumingly that he was the one who'd be teaching them. Because even if she wasn't showing it, she's more than disappointed on their results say the least... she wants to expell them on the first day if we want to put it in Aizawa's point of view

"If you don't want to be eaten in an instant, make sure you watch and listen to your surroundings. It will help you more if you take balance as your second nature." Finding seven people on each tree, Y/n landed on the highest tree trunk while her hands held the maneuver gear.

Iida raised his hand stiffly making Y/n turn to him. "Y/n, how will we able to move quickly when we don't know where to aim the maneuver gears?" He asked.

Her students looked up to see her in deep thought for a while. Iida's question did have a point. Especially when it's still just the second day. First day would be helping them balance with their belts.

Half of that day was the start of maneuver training in the forestry so she understand why they're still hesitant on their steps until today. But it's still disappointing, you can't change her mind. Even Sasha and Connie aren't this clumsy! Well at least they have balance... but minus Aizawa everyone are too stiff. They need more flexibility!

Nodding in consideration, she sighed. "I'll take you to my training ground." She stated. "Let's go back to the feilds."

Saying this, she made a free fall before releasing her maneuver gear and then zipping away, so fast she already disappeared in sight.

Bakugo clicked his tongue. "Show off." He grumbled outside his breath in irritation.

Aizawa sighed tiredly. It was giving him dry eyes just by swinging from left to right. And to think that his supposedly new student was mentoring him right now... well, it felt unnatural. But what can he do, she's the only one they could at the very least feel familiar with around here.

As soon as the group of students and adviser came back, Y/n was not alone in the field anymore. Some familiar faces were there, including new ones.

As soon as the seven came closer, few eyes were lead to them questioningly. "Oh, heya!" Hange happily greeted while having the h/c haired female wrapped around her arms.

"Miss Hange, it's been a while." Iida respectfully acknowledges the mad scientist.

"Ah, I see. The uniforms look good on you handsome little chicks~ make sure that you're ready to fly soon!" she happily looked at each and everyone with a convinced nod.

"Guys, help me!" Mineta cried on the side as soon as he appeared, running towards his classmates with teary eyes. "That woman... she's scary!" He pointed at Hange with all traumatic look he could give.

"Hm?" As if Y/n being a teacher isn't scary enough. The seven thought while looking at the two women.

"What did she do, dude?" Kaminari asked while sheathing his swords on the rectangular blade sheathes and approached his friend.

Mineta's whole crazy experiences flashes back into his head within seconds. He turned to Hange and his body shivered like leaf in the air. "She took me to her so called friends, Sonny and Bean! I thought it was okay but they were nude male giants!" The boy cried, it would have been fine if it's female looking titans. But Hange only have two males! "She used my hair to try if they'll stick the titans on the floor!" He explained.