18. Hero Quirk

Sport's fest was around the corner. Class 1-A was preparing for the said day. Y/n was helping out with some combat moves as well to help them have physical advantage.

Ojiro who specializes in martial arts was the most interested.

I'm raised by an ex-thug now vice captain, corporal, clean maniac: Levi Ackerman. While he most likely wanted to avoid close combat because it's dirty, he just has to. Saying that, he has a lot of tricks up his sleeves. Perks of being taught by Kenny Ackerman.

Y/n sighed. Her father, Kenny left her in Levi's care when she was three years old. It was even a surprise how she's still alive for three years, but it's probably because she's an Ackerman.

Y/n tapped the tip of her pen on her finished math quiz. She was staring out the sky waiting for everyone to finish theirs as well, thinking about how it was going around her world.

Did they captured Reiner and Bertoldt? If so, then what she did that day would have been for nothing. But at the same time, everyone might see her differently by then, right?

She wanted to sigh, but decided to just practice her writing as she was the only one given with a German written language on problem solving.

After the morning class, she dicided to leave first and check it out with Recovery girl as instructed.

"You're getting better. This is good." The old lady's statement finally gave her a relieved sigh.

"Yes. They promised me that there won't be anymore damaging tests." She explained.

The school nurse nodded. "Yes. It should be, dear. You're not even supposed to be treated that way."

Y/n smiled. "Aren't I lucky? I don't think I deserve this much sympathy or pity." She softly said as she made her way towards the door after her check up.

"Dear, you deserve to be treated well like everyone else." She heard recovery girl's voice as she was closing the door. When she turned around, she didn't expect to meet someone familiar on her way.

She gave him a short stare before coming closer. "Hitoshi, are you going to see Recovery girl?" She asked questioningly.

The boy with purple hair and eyes shook his head. "I was just passing by." He told her.

But of course, that was a lie. He saw her come here so he decided to wait outside for her not really knowing why.

"How are the cats?" She instead asked.

"I'm planning on feeding them now. Would you like to come?"

Y/n pondered for a moment before slowly nodding. "Let's go then." She started making her way on the corridor.

"Y/n, wait."

Shinsou tried to stop her but she pulled him instead.

"Wait, that's not the way."

He tried calling out again but the girl didn't stop and instead spoke with confidence.

"I know it's not. We're walking through the window."

Shinsou flinched. "What, why?"

"The business class are there. They'll follow me if I show up." She explained.

Oh yeah. Shinsou almost forgot that she was popular among the business course. Well, in the entire school, but mostly those profiteer are turning paparazzi over her.

He almost wanted to laugh at the idea that she has to pass through the window just to have some quiet life.

Making up his mind, he nodded. Y/n is the most decent among hero course students.