59. Time Connection

I learned a new word... tho I keep hearing it the past months, only now was I able to know what that means, but I still don't understand when it should be used.

And it's called:

Yawaaaaaa!!!!

Teach me new words or expressions in your language. Lmao.

Quick draw of Y/n's way of wearing her uniform

Quick draw of Y/n's way of wearing her uniform. Sahreh it's really ugly, I'm still practicing ibispaint on my phone and I seriously have small(well for me) screen and bad eyesight 😂

 Sahreh it's really ugly, I'm still practicing ibispaint on my phone and I seriously have small(well for me) screen and bad eyesight 😂

And this would be her hero costume. I made it last last month but I've gotten to color it yet again. I lowered the quality so I can upload it-- internet issues.

.

Y/n watched the only pedestal being painted by the red orange light from the setting sun...

.

.

.

It was another typical day but still with the missing boys and teacher. The atmosphere yet remained a quiet one for 1-A as they tried to cope with the disappearance of their friends. Although the girl felt bad that where they were are being kept a secret, she still has to put up the same ignorance.

Almost like she's betraying the too. It wasn't like she hadn't been lying to them from the beginning. Her guardian was a villain and the teachers and everyone else believed that she was still being tested.

Everything was already tiring.

The class ended early that day again so Y/n went straight back to the car waiting for her outside. The quiet ride had her thinking for a while, managing how she'll keep up her farce and live like usual. But as she watched what's currently outside the window, she found that it wasn't really the direction going back to the lab.

Y/n could only keep things quiet. Watched as she was redirected somewhere else from her usual routine, making sure that she's keeping herself at least alert. But for some reason, she was losing motivation to keep up. In fact, she'd be more than willing if it's a killer.