65. Gunshots

Me: *working while wondering where the fuck did all my money went?*

.

Y/n woke up early as per usual. Right now wondering why she didn't have nightmares after all that happened when they got back.

Although that did help to her favor since she, like her brother haven't really been sleeping properly. Her thoughts came back to the memory when they were retreating back empty handed.

How the bodies that were collected had to be unloaded one after the other. It hurt watching the corpses go and by any means, it was horrifying and heart clenching at the same time.

Everyone who survived were back at the headquarters the other day and today was just another day to be lucky to stay alive.

Y/n made it to the mess hall finding that her squad and her classmates seemed to be talking to each other. And by the flow of their expressions, Y/n was glad that it's not any kind of fight.

"What the fuck did you just say horseface?!" Bakugo asked angrily.

The girl sighed in disappointment. She spoke too soon.

"Haaah?! What about my honest opinion, pointy head?!" Jean responded back, both heads slamming at one another as they growled.

The girl grabbed her meal putting them all in the tray collectively as she quietly trailed the dining area towards her friends. She sat between Krysta and Sasha, grabbing her spoon and began poking the mashed potato on her plate.

"Say it again horseface and I'll blow that smug face out of you!" Bakugo growled his other hand sparking, ready to cause an explosion.

"Katsuki, Jean." Y/n called out calmly. Both stopped to looked at her while she took a bite from the bread. Upon swallowing, she looked back at the two and pointed her spoon lazily. "I've been told by the captain that if you once again fight and make a lot of mess in this hall, you'll be in a whole month of cleaning duty in the stables." She told them.

"Wait what?! That's unfair! It was this suicidal bastard number three who started the fight!" Jean complained.

Bakugo glared at him. "You're the one who couldn't stop shutting up your whining horseface!" He responded angrily.

"So you wanna go for another beating, huh?!" Both their forheads slammed each other again.

Y/n sighed and ate her food letting Midoriya do his futile stuttering to stop them and Iida talking about virtue and respect towards the dining table that had been used by the superiors that have gone before them.

Iida went on like: "Stop messing around and get off the chair! Your dirty shoes will ruin the history the precious chairs have preserved for us. Our superiors will be very disappointed in this kind of unprofessional attitudes!" He said while maintaining his chopping gestures in the air.

"G-guys! Y-you should stop b-before you get punished again." Midoriya would odd.

Aizawa sighed. He didn't bother to stop them and just fell asleep. If they won't grow by one punishment, then punish them all the way so they'll stop.

"I've warned you." Y/n was finally done eating, giving the rest to Sasha to finish. The girl grabbed her hankerchief and wiped her mouth before looking back at the growling duo. "Jean Kirstein and Katsuki Bakugo. You'll be responsible for the cleanliness of the stable for one month." She announced having the people who had stable schedules cheer for happily since once again, they were exempted for cleaning duties.

The two hot headed teens turned to Y/n in disbelief. But the girl glared at them before they could say a thing. "If you don't want to be punished, learn to control your tempers. It's not just my desicion to punish you, it's your choice that you were punished." She forstalled them.