51. Y/n's World

This will be a scenarios where the Trost was breached. So it's like they travelled dimension and went back to time a few months from the original timeline of AOT world.

Also~

Just to clarify~

Historia and Y/n are not siblings because her Dad is Kenny. Let's just say that Y/n's mother is also a made up character by yours truly. Maybe Uri and Rod's sister so we can make connections.

Also, I wanted to name her Y/n Fritz Ackerman, but that bloodline is kind of far from the walls. Lmao.

Alrighty~

.

Soon as the giant walked towards them, a tall figure stood to block the students.

"Everyone, don't look." Aizawa said, preparing his capture cloth/scarf and watched the creature come closer.

//Aaaaaand Mr. Aizawa was the eighth person. (cuz y/know, his daddy instincts kicked in. His caterpillar senses had him crawling his way to le boiz locker room and got caught into the water of destiny)

He charged forward, trying to use his quirk in order for that creature tonassumingly return back to normal, however, nothing worked.

Bakugo passed by his teacher. Anger clouding his sight as he looked at the body hanging on it. His palms sparked and then "DIE!" he charged his explosion to it's feet causing for large quantity of smokes  cloud the aid. A loud thud was heard but at the same time, giant hand came out of the smokes and grabbed Bakugo.

"Fuck!" The young man exclaimed.

"Bakugo!" Midoriya, Iida and Kirishima ran forward, their quirk prepared to be released.

However, zipping noise was heard in the air that distracted everyone making them pause. A figure flashed behind the creature, almost too quick to catch its shape and soon, slicing sound was heard and the titan slowly fell onto the ground with a loud thud. The hold from Bakugo loosened, allowing him to escaoe the creature's giant palm.

From behind it, a female stood. Smoking blood that came from the creature stained her face while she turned to the males who looked back at her. Her cold eyes made it looked like she was a predator in a wild forest. Confident yet chilling.

Familiarizing that it was Y/n, they all relaxed.

"Ah, how troublesome..." she started, irritated while she looked at the blood in her hands. "I was trying to keep myself clean all through this." She sighed in disappointment. Her blades were already damaged while the blood was smoking away.

She got off the creature's back, squatting down to look at the man who was dangling on the titan's mouth earlier. To the men's shock, he was still alive.

"Y-Y/n..." blood gurgled out of his mouth, as he weakly raised his bloody arms.

The younger grabbed it with a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry... I was... too-- ack" he coughed more blood making the girl held his arm tighter.

"I shouldn't have left the unit. Don't worry, you've fought well." She encouranged. "Don't talk anymore, I'll try to get help for you--"

"You... don't have to..." he breathed the words out hardly. "Please... tell my... mother... I fought... till the end." He smiled weakly. "A-and please let go... we both know... you hated... being... dirty." Closing his eyes, his remaining strength holding her let loosed.

The girl closed her eyes for seconds, gently putting his hand beside him and stood up.

She then turned to the group while the titan's body hissed in the air, evaporating. She remained calm in the face of her dead comrade. She needed to keep a cool head and that's what she was currently doing right now.