58. Field

"DIE!!!" Explosion from the ground caused the dusty training ground to rise up with dirt making the two who were fighting in the middle.

For now, the quirk users are able to use their quirks due to the area of the headquarters, giving them a field to risk using.

The first time they did actually shocked the entire Levi squad. Making them prepare for their stances to fight the people who displayed such powers. However, Hange, who was the fan of different, screamed like a fanatic and began running around to tell them that she'll be asking questions later on-- did I say later?

No, she actually started asking them every special move they do.

Y/n crossed her arms, shaking her head as she watched Hange's light heartedness to the events that even made the entire squad calm down. She wonders if Hange will accept her like that as well...

.

.

.

Watching the quirk training, Levi squad sat on the side of the field where the grass were soft enough forqqq cushion. Y/n placed a handkerchief to sit on placing both hands on her cheeks, boredom was hitting her quite hardly.

Eren was out in the well with Hange and Levi-- including the now assistant Mineta. So she was left her to watch these people. At first it was quite amazing, but after a few times of quirk use, Y/n didn't find the amazement. It'll probably more useful when used with manuever gear so the could reach the weak points... but will that work? Punching it? Electricuting it? Burning it? Freezing it?

If anything, Kirishima would probably survive with his quirk. Because they won't be able to bite his rock hard skin in case his quirk activates.

"Hey ceiling bitch! Fight me!" Bakugo approached Y/n who was lost in thoughts.

Soon as the pomeranian screamed at her and called her in the odd nickname he's given, the girl snapped her head looking back at him. "Why?" She frowned. There were elites beside her, why choose the newly recruited cadet?

"Just stand up and fight, dammit!" The blonde barked. He couldn't care less about those extra who's called elites. He needed to beat this girl and then beat her brother next.

Sighing, Y/n stood up. Bakugo smirked as she came closer to him. "How do we fight?" She asked.

"Until someone gives up or becomes unconscious." He told her.

Nodding, she stood making a fighting pose in front of her a few meters away from him. Bakugo prepared his quirk as well as the two stared at each other. "Ready," he started. "Fight!"

"Die!!!"

The two ran towards each other and for what seems like quick tic of seconds explosions started darting randomly as each time Bakugo would use his quirk against her, Y/n would redirect them away with the use of her forearms and palm.

Y/n had to avoid his explosions at all cause. If that thing hits her, she didn't know what might happen. Either she'll get burn to some degree or the crystals will come out and she'll be exposed. But either way, both options doesn't suit her taste.

She gave a few blows at him making sure that she's closer to make sure that Bakugo will have a hard time using his exploding palm at her.

It annoyed the blonde male of course. She alwyas looked like she was taking things easy against him and it's fucking annoying.

"Hey, why don't you fucking use your quirk?!" The boy  asked.

The girl was a bit taken aback but continued deflecting anyways. "What quirk are you talking about?" She asked, a frown plastered on her forehead.