52. Meet Some Scouts

A day had gone by.

Nothing much happened and the soldiers came back to the walls after the reclaiming of Trost because ya author was lazy to include it.

The teacher and students listened to the soldiers' gossips about the kid who can turn into a titan blocking the breached wall with a boulder. There were mixture of opinions revolving around this boy, one of which are not good to hear at all.

It was as though these people and their close mindedness had reached the point where they reprimand even their own savior... just like the media would asually do in order for the case not to rest and divide opinions.

It's also been a while since they haven't heard from Y/n and are currently residing on some evacuation areas impatiently no matter how much they inquired about the situation in Trost. It was hell of a living, considering how people got short on rations and resorted to giving a piece of hard tasteless bread to get by through the day and the occassional giving of tasteless vegetable stew that people even had a scuffle because of the shortage of the supplies.

Not only are they living hard, but to listen to some soldiers complaining about food shortage because of these evacuees. It's an everyday complain that the people seemed to have gotten used to.

Soon enough, soldiers came to the place of evacuation. Y/n, being one of them held relief to her future self's homeroom teacher because one of his students managed to come out of the battlefield unscathed.

As usually on her cadet uniform, she placed her hand behind her. Still fully geared while following a tall blonde man who looked like an uptight person and one short raven that clearly wore and annoyed expression as his neutral face . She was looking around quietly through the people until a child tugged her hand.

The girl paused and spoke to the child. The kid seemed happy and bright. But as she listened to it speaking with a bubly expression on its innocent face, Y/n looked to be surprised by what she was saying while her mother followed behind and pulled the child away before seemingly apologizing to her, the younger soldier simply shrugged it off and waved before following behind the two older soldiers again.

But when she caught wind of the group she saved, she decided to come closer to them with recognition. As soon as she was a meter away she spoke. "How have you people been faring?" She asked formally as she usually does.

"We're fine." Aizawa replied. "Thank you for the help."

Y/n blinked twice, surprised by the sudden thank you before nodding. "You are from underground?" She started.

"Yes. That's right."

Her eyes soon darted to the colorful people behind him who were gazing at her. "Are you a family?" She asked.

"No." Shoto was the first one to speak.

"These are my students." The raven sleep deprived(taller) male explained.

She looked confused.

"Self defense." Aizawa cleared.

She opened her mouths forming an 'oh' expression and nodded.

"So, you're a soldier." Kirishima awkwardly smiled soon as their eyes met.

Y/n followed down to her unifohrm which the mark of the survey corps was stitched and nodded. "I recently graduated."

"C-congratulations." The redhead told her.

"M-may I ask how things are going here?" Midoriya inquired, looking around the number of soldiers who wore the same cloth as face masks.