15. What Is a Cat?

"I ran some test and it looks like Y/n has fully recovered. Her high regenerative ability helped hide all scars she was supposed to have which made it hard for me to know if she was still undergoing some life threatening tests." Recovery girl rechecked her checklist before looking back at Aizawa and All Might outside the corridor.

Y/n still asleep on the infirmary. The three UA staff sighed in pity for her.

"How are things going on Tsukauchi's side?" All might asked, turning to Aizawa who's eyes were on the closed doors of the infirmary.

"They said that they're to investigate the case." The raven replied. "But over winning custody, I don't think we'll have a high chance."

Recovery girl sighed. "While running some tests on her internal organs..." she started. "She's suffering internal bleeding. But her stance always breaks my heart knowing how she's trying to hide it from everyone else." She admitted.

"Internal bleeding? Isn't this too severe? If we don't do anything about this, Y/n might die." All might asked in shock, his body began to cough from exciting himself.

Recovery girl sighed. "I've already healed her while she was asleep. I placed a dose of sleeping pill on her drink so she wouldn't know." She explained to the people around her. "Such a thing to happen to such beautiful child."

"Please continue looking out for her, Recovery girl." All might pleaded softly.

"Of course. I wouldn't let such a dear to be hurt anymore. This is the least I can do for her." She sadly smiled.

.

.

.

Y/n woke up with a jumpstart.

Her body instinctively trembled from the dream that she vaguely remembered but she knew it had something to do with her past.

She looked around as well, finding the infirmary empty and then to the wall clock hanging showing that she fell asleep for good 4 hours as it was now 11:30 am. It made her frown a bit.

Recovery girl said she'd wake her for the next class... and now she missed two subjects.

She sighed. Although it was a good sleep, skipping class was irresponsible on her part so she thought that she'll compensate her missed class from asking a few paperworks she could do.

Few minutes later, after her body recovered from trembling, the girl decided to stand up and leave the room. It's still few more minutes before 1-A is allowed to have lunch. She noted that their lunch break was usually around 12:20 or 12:30 which help maintain a bit of space around the cafeteria since most of the students eats lunch there.

Y/n had now reached the school yard. She explored the forest like area across the field. The woods calmed her a bit as something familiar with her world, refreshing her memories during her years in the training regimen.

She climbed on one of the trees and sat on the branch. Her feet dangled in the air calmly, feeling the wind the carressed her skin as she stared into the space. The sky peering through the canopies of tree leaves radiating lines on the ground that it may seem like fantasy.

The training grounds. The zipping soound of maneuver gears. The sound of swords colliding to the giants' napes. Then the memory shifted to the screams and terror of people.

"Traitor?" Levi was in disbelief when I admitted my crime.

I smiled. A mocking one at that as I let them watch the wound on my body began to steam, healing itself after a couole of seconds as I stood a good distance from them.